What did you do last weekend?

Peter_Puget

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

YUP THERE AS USUAL...SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE I AM COMMUTING TO WORK...BUT THEN I THINK OH WAIT I CAN SMOKE AND CHILL WITH MY HOMIES....

AND THEN I TAKE MY SHIRT OFF AND BASK IN THE JANUARY SUN AND CLIMB ON SOME SUNNY DRY GRANITE...I KNOW IT IS NOT WORK....IT IS WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO BE DOING!!!!

ENOUGH WITH THE SPRAYING THOUGH..CUZ I AM STILL A WEAK LOUT...

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Well, my weekend was last thur/fri. I took the mutts on a hike up the abondoned deschutes river trail on thursday, and friday we wanked around on grey butte behind smiffy rox. amazing views were had from the top, a see of clouds with all cascade volcanos in site from bachy all the way up to adams. i'll post a panoramic shot once i get off my lazy ass and make it.

this actual weeked was spent watching the gapers flock to the high 50's sunny weather on the hill. is it spring already? blush.gif

Climbed Roosevelt, went in over frozen Snow Lake. Beautiful views of Glacier Peak, Rainier, all the Snoqualmie peaks. The last 300 feet up Roosevelt was quite steep and exposed, wish we'd brought a couple of ropes and pickets, but slow going and careful downclimbing got us out. What a great day Sunday was, thought it was supposed to rain, but beautiful all day. cool.gif

Soloed lover's lane on lane peak w/ skisports on thurs with *massive* hangover. great cure for the hangover tho..

Yo-yo skiied north side of snow lake divde and east side of chair peak on friday...found some suprisingly good snow (even some powder). not bad for a week after the last storm.

slept in saturday and sunday...I think this was the best part of the weekend. rockband.gif

Simu-climbed banana peal in 25 min on Sat. No one was on the Apron, then had dinner and got a bit pissed for the hike up the back side of the chief at 11 pm. Got to the top to yell at the wolves, or like one, depending on your interpretetion and drank some whisky. Good times. 5 humans and one dog on the middle summit in the middle of the night. Great stumble down by 3, but non the less a really good time. cool.gif