• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
dawuda

Ski or climb on Hood Wednesday

I'm hanging out in PDX for the holidays. I have gear and time. Weather looks to be improving later in the week and avalanche conditions becoming less threatening. I was at Meadows yesterday. The powder is soft and there is likely pretty good snow above treeline.

Does anyone wanna go check out the mountain wednesday? I could be game for a Southside, Reid, Leutholds, or Cooper Spur climb? Or even just a tour on the Palmer or above Tilly Jane.

I don't have bivy gear with me right now, but would also be open to other suggestions.

-Dan

503-930-8643

Planning a trip out this weekend if you're still in town.

Sure things will be busy the next few days too if you head to the climbing hut @ timberline lodge and hunt for partners there.

Thanks,

I've got a planned excursion or two for the weekend as well. Will probably just do a quick jaunt up the SS on wednesday.