• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Ben Beckerich

Who got the toolz?

Left my tools on the fuckin ZigZag glacier.. And im sure theyre under 15' of snow by now

Who got sum toolage for me?

Im not picky, but need to be a modern hybrid variety- bent shaft at the neck, ice pick, plungeable shaft - viper, aztar, quark, sumtec, venom.. All preapproved

I am selling a lightly used pair of Petzl Quark ice tools, one hammer, one adze. These are the current generation and have been used for one season for fewer than 6 pitches. The tools are in excellent condition with little cosmetic damage. The picks have been filed once. Current full retail price is $518.00 for the pair. I am asking $375.00 or $425.00 with the optional head weights, which are $70.00 retail.

q1.png

If interested, please EMAIL Daniel-p-smith@hotmail.com. I am located in Issaquah and not mobile at the moment. I am willing to ship, buyer pays shipping and 3% PayPal fees.

I've got a brand new pair of venoms I can sell you for $230. Never been used. They're in my storage unit in Santa Cruz but I could pick them up after the new year if you're interested.

Text is best 831-454-6977