BD Link 95 180cm Skis w/ Dynafit TLT Radicals

jspitzer

Hello

I'm selling a pair of Black Diamond Link 95 skis with Dynafit radical bindings on them and skins

Details

Skis: Black Diamond Link 95 skis 180cm

Bindings: Dynafit TLT Radical ST bindings with brakes

Skins: Black Diamond Ascension STS Nylon skins

Price: $450

Usage: I got these skis at the begging of this season. I wouldn't be using them as i recently tore my shoulder and got surgery. Used about 7 times. Skis are in really good condition. Just a couple scratches in the top sheet.

Here is some info on the skis:

Designed for pow-loving backcountry skiers who are willing to put in the miles to get the goods, the Black Diamond Link 95 ski is our versatile, mid-fat touring ski that shines when weight and soft-snow performance are equally important. A light paulownia wood core and pre-preg fiberglass layup provide lightweight power transmission, and the Rocker tip and tail pay dividends on double-digit days. To eliminate chatter, our Sidewall Dampening System uses a multi-density sidewall panel just behind the contact point to create an ultra-damp vibration barrier between the ski tip and the binding. The Link’s stainless steel tail protector features a notch to secure your skin tail hardware.

Mid-fat 95-mm waist for versatile performance

Rocker tip and tail with traditional camber underfoot

3D Sandwich construction with pre-preg fiberglass, stacked sidewalls and paulownia wood core

Sidewall Dampening System for reduced chatter in firm conditions

Binding info: The lightest ski touring bindings with stoppers and Quick Step Climbing Bar is the ideal all-rounder for every ski mountaineer. In great condition

Skins: These are the BD ascension STS Nylon skins cut for these skis. In excellent condition.

IMG_79061.JPGIMG_7896.JPGIMG_7898.JPGIMG_7897.JPGIMG_7899.JPGIMG_7900.JPGIMG_7902.JPGIMG_7903.JPGIMG_7904.JPG

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...