Pub Club 1/21

AlpineK

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uhhh i drive from tacoma or snohomish......

whats your point?

blue collar(aka white trash bars are the best!!!)

and you are telling me that going down alki rd, over the w seattle bridge and then 4 miles up 99 is bad????? hmmmm some one get this nancy a new depends!!!

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

I heard from a reliable source that Dwayner passed out on the dance floor at Pube Club awhile back, and was rushed to the emergency room at Harborview. Evidently, the physician who examined him discovered that that Dwayner had a cucumber wedged into the crotch of his new line of ultra-tight pants, placed there to make him appear to be extremely well hung. The cucumber had pressed against blood vessels in his leg, cutting off the circulation and causing him to faint. And y’all wonder why I don’t attend your kinky functions. hahaha.gif

The food is good if you're looking for fried pub fare. The halibut and chips is really good. Good selection of microbrew on tap. The place is generally smokey and the waitresses can be rude when it's time for last call. Sounds like Alpinek's kind of place. grin.gif See ya'll there. bigdrink.gif

"I heard from a reliable source that Dwayner passed out on the dance floor at Pube Club awhile back, and was rushed to the emergency room at Harborview. Evidently, the physician who examined him discovered that that Dwayner had a cucumber wedged into the crotch of his new line of ultra-tight pants..."

Loser-Trask:

Get your dang facts straight!!!!

Yes, there was a cucumber in my pants. It was strapped to my leg with duct-tape. It was there for self-defense, not for enhancement. I passed out from a roofie slipped into my drink from some exhuberant cc.com babe whose advances I have repeatedly turned down. I woke up the next morning, not in the hospital, but in the alley behind Hattie's Hat. A receipt for the evening's large bar bill was found in my pocket charged to my credit card!!! The cucumber, though, remained intact and remained firmly attached for another couple of weeks. I also found a crudely scrawled thank-you note from said babe/stalker with her cell phone number. Don't know....don't wanna know!

cucumber.gif

Dwayner,

Nice retort oh perverted one. But we're not buying it. The truth shines proud and all the back-peddling and denial in the world cannot skew the facts. I think of you no less than I do of Marv Albert (the baseball announcer who loves to wear women's underthings). Whatever floats your boat, I always say. smirk.gif