FS- Black Diamond Convergent Down Hoody

jspitzer

Hey Cascade Climbers

I'm selling this Black Diamond Convergent Down Hoody.

Size: Men's Medium

Color: Nightshade (dark purple)

This is a super sweet down/syntheic blended insulated jacket with a soft-shell finish. Super nice! Found it great for a lot of uses.

I'm selling it to clean out my closet and i'm not doing much this winter as i recently tore my shoulder and got surgery.

I'm asking $150 or Best Offer

By bringing together hard and softshell technologies, Black Diamond was able to make the Convergent Men's Hooded Down Jacket a one-of-a-kind insulation piece for any cold-weather adventure you can think of. Loaded up with PrimaLoft Gold, which is a blend of synthetic and down insulation, the Convergent offers the warmth of a higher-bulk jacket without the weight, and features fully taped seams and a two-layer Windstopper membrane to resist water and chilly breezes. It's also lined with Pertex Quantum 20D nylon, which has been outfitted with a DWR coating to give the Convergent's weather resistance an extra boost.

The Convergent's a simple jacket, focused more on efficient warmth than tons of bells and whistles, but it still has seriously useful features like an insulated, adjustable, and helmet-compatible hood, a brushed microsuede collar lining, and stretch-panel cuffs to keep the cold wind from rubbing your chin the wrong way. With six pockets, it can easily handle all the small gear you need over the course of a ski or alpine-climbing trip, so you'll be as organized as you are warm and comfortable.

Windstopper 2-layer membrane

Pertex Quantum lining with a DWR coating

PrimaLoft Gold synthetic and down blend insulation

Fully taped seams

Insulated, adjustable, and helmet-compatible hood

Brushed microsuede collar lining

Six pockets

Low-profile stretch-panel cuffs

Trim profile

TECH SPECS

Material: [membrane/laminate] WindStopper Active (2-layer), [shell] 70D nylon, [lining] 20D Pertex Quantum, DWR coating

Insulation: PrimaLoft Gold (70% down, 30% synthetic)

Seams: fully taped

Fit: athletic

Length: hip

Pockets: [external] 2 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand, [internal] 2 drop-in

Hood: yes, helmet-compatible

Claimed Weight: 1 lb 8 oz

Recommended Use: alpine & expedition, skiing, climbing, hiking

Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime

IMG_7859.JPGIMG_7863.JPGIMG_7862.JPGIMG_7861.JPGIMG_7860.JPG

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply