FS: Scarpa Phantom Guide ice boot 45.5 (11.5)

Jon H

I have two pairs. I obviously don't need both. The new ones I just received as a gift from my lovely wife. The old ones are still in great shape so I'm happy to sell either one and then keep the other. Let the market decide! My prices are far below even the best available price online - a screaming deal if I say so myself.

- Brand new - $425 (No pics - they're brand new. But I can take pics if you need)

- Used - $325

Used pair: Used but not abused, in perfect functional shape. I covered all the outer seams and the front of the toe with Seamgrip to prolong the boots' lives and it's working great. The outer itself is in excellent shape. About 80% of the seamgrip has worn off which gives it a "rough" look. Keep in mind the wear is to the seamgrip, not the boot - the seamgrip has done an excellent job. Inside, the zippers and pull loop are in perfect functional condition and the zipper has been routinely maintained with the silicone lubricant included with the boot.

They obviously show wear, but overall are in very good shape.. Even the fabric lace eyelets are totally solid. Zipper is smooth, the soles are not heavily worn, etc.

itwYSm1h.jpg

ofl8ghwh.jpg

dte6g4Dh.jpg

Close up of a seam reinforced with Seamgrip:

ktz1jAgh.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic