• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Jim23

80m rope, intuition liners, boots/shoes,'pons,pack

My feet seemed to have grown a solid half-size this summer, so I have to replace most of my footwear . Also selling some gear to raise xmas $ ! I'm in the Bellingham area if you want to check stuff out. I'll get some pictures up soon.

Patagonia DAS Parka, size L, black very good condition! $125

Intuition Denali foam liners- aftermarket thermo-moldable inner boots for plastic double boots- very warm and light, only molded once (can be molded at least 3 times). My plastic shells shit the bed recently and I got some Spantiks, so no use for these now. Lightly used. $55

La Sportiva Boulder X Mid GTX approach boot, size 43.5 - 2015 model/color, great shape, just too small for me. $90

SCARPA Crux approach shoe, size 43, 2014 model/color, good shape, again too small... $60

Koflach Arctis Expe plastic boots sz 43.5, very good condition, $225

La Sportiva TC Pro rock shoes, recently re-soled, sz 42.5. I just scrubbed these shoes out completely and they do not smell whatsoever. $85

SCARPA Instinct S rock slippers. Great bouldering/sport shoe- recent resole. $75

BD Contact glacier/snow crampons- light, simple, stainless steel crampon, bought this spring and only used on snow, so very good condition! $85

Petzl Volta climbing rope- 80m, 9.2mm, Orange. Unopened in original bag. $195

Petzl Sama harness- 2015 model (orange), sz M, very good condition $45

Petzl Sama Harness- 2013 model (red), sz M, very good condition (barely visible wear on tie-in points, belay loop) $30

Patagonia Ascensionist Pack (large) 45L gray. I have the 20L version as well- awesome awesome pack, no holes, clean. I need something a little bigger, hence the sale. $90 (not sure about shipping- frame won't fit in smaller box, so could be a bit expensive)

Edited by Jim23

Here's a link to the pictures in my mountain project thread! (There are 2):

http://www.mountainproject.com/v/fs-koflach-arctis-expe-435-patagonia-ascensionist-40l-pack-scarpasportiva-approach-shoes/111345847

http://www.mountainproject.com/v/fs-80m-ropefootwearharnessintuition-linerscramponsjackets/111291304

Also adding a few items to original post (DAS parka, Patagonia Gore-tex shell)