Plus ça change...

KaskadskyjKozak

speaking of balls, any dick-head can complain about the status quo - what would you have done differently? fuck, the history of the middle east is a multi-millennial story of one despot after another, as regular as shark teeth. momentum means something in the social sciences as well.

only a retard in love w/ the illusion of america could think we would ever be able to change that.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most effective, long lasting thing America could do right now would be to take in as many Syrian refugees as possible. That - and getting bombs dropped on you, gets remembers, albeit in different ways.

But no - half of America won't have it. Too many neural steps for their toaster-esque analytical skills, too much of a stretch for their nasty little cowardly hearts.

Here's what gave rise to the fundamentalists: 454 cubic inches of Detroit Muscle!! Dual Quad carburetors, four on the floor, and a positraction rear end. This baby passes everything but a gas station. A gas station with gas refined from cheap Saudi oil. Saudi Arabia, that is, the single most fucked up fundamentalist regime in the world. Rocking it in F-16s. Leading the world in beheadings.

Pretty much sums it up. Ibn Saud established a policy of ruthlessly killing any opposition inside his territory, but supporting subversive movements outside. Yes, the entire insanity is financed by Saudis, hence replacing oil based economy would pretty much cut off funding for the terror groups.

dunno, the trump's setting that particuliar bar pretty high these days, no?

holy sheeit, is he like, the gay love child of george wallace and barry goldwater, possibly wet-nursed by moe, larry n' curly? :)

I was gone for four days and come back to the most ridiculous spew in a while. I mean, true, we always have assholekisser's idiocy. I guess you are right though - a dose of Trumpisms plus Chode-licker and Spray has taken a death spiral to new lows.

Fuck I hope this rain doesn't wash too much snow in the mountains. Freshies!!

holy sheeit, is he like, the gay love child of george wallace and barry goldwater, possibly wet-nursed by moe, larry n' curly? :)

I was gone for four days and come back to the most ridiculous spew in a while. I mean, true, we always have assholekisser's idiocy. I guess you are right though - a dose of Trumpisms plus Chode-licker and Spray has taken a death spiral to new lows.

Hey asswipe, how come you are not apologizing for what Trump is saying? After all, you are responsible for his words and actions. He is clearly advocating for fascist dictatorship. So that makes you for fascist dictatorship.

Hey asswipe, how come you are not apologizing for what Trump is saying? After all, you are responsible for his words and actions. He is clearly advocating for fascist dictatorship. So that makes you for fascist dictatorship.

Isn't that what we have now? An administration advocating suspending due process to disarm civilians while telling them what to think.

Isn't that what we have now? An administration advocating suspending due process to disarm civilians while telling them what to think.

answer: no :)

Hitler, eh?

Assholekisser, where's your apology for Carter? Oh yeah, silence? You fascist fuck!

Last time I checked President sitting in the office in 1987 was Reagan. So WHAT THE FUCK are you talking about? If you expect for me to apologize for something that happened long before I have moved here, you are one dumb retard.

Are you talking about The Patriot Act, and it was signed by Bush. Now, don't you have some donkeys to fuck? Or maybe your daddy is waiting for you in a tool shed?

Last time I checked President sitting in the office in 1987 was Reagan. So WHAT THE FUCK are you talking about? If you expect for me to apologize for something that happened long before I have moved here, you are one dumb retard.

1980 fuckwit. Guess reading comprehension is not your strong suit. Too much Russian sperm you've imbibed.

So, it's great to hear you are a fascist - not that we ever doubted it Commies and fascists are two sides of the same coin. Congrats Assholekisser!

1980 fuckwit. Guess reading comprehension is not your strong suit. Too much Russian sperm you've imbibed.

So, it's great to hear you are a fascist - not that we ever doubted it Commies and fascists are two sides of the same coin. Congrats Assholekisser!

Well, so much shit spouting from your syphilitic brain- any further discussion would be complete waste of my time. You can't even understand simple difference between terms "present" and "past". FYI, it's almost 2016.

answer: no :)

The ACLU has been arguing for quite some time that the No Fly List represents a violation of Due Process. The current administration just recommended we use the No Fly List to deny American citizens their second amendment rights. Recap: violate due process to disarm citizens for their beliefs. Fascism. From the left unsurprisingly.