Globalization

allthumbs

Question: What best exemplifies globalization?

Answer: Princess Diana's death.

Question: How come?

Answer: An English princess with an Egyptian boyfriend crashes in a French tunnel, driving a German car with a Dutch engine, driven by a Belgian who was high on Scottish whiskey, followed closely by Italian Paparazzi, on Japanese motorcycles, treated by an American doctor, using Brazilian medicines!

I've posted this thread as an American, using Bill Gates' technology which he enjoyed stealing from the Japanese. And you are probably reading this on one of the IBM clones that use Taiwanese-made chips, and Korean-made monitors, assembled by Bangladeshi workers in a Singapore plant, transported by lorries driven by Indians, hijacked by Indonesians, unloaded by Sicilian longshoremen, trucked by Mexican illegal aliens, and finally sold to you!

That, my friends, is Globalization.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm trask must not have had much luck w/the trolls...er...ladies friday night based on the time of that post.

How does working for a guy from kenya married to a german gal and having lunch w/him at a vietnamese place while wearing my italian shoes (i don't always where birks) count for globalization?