Stove, clothes, crampons FREE 404s & more

CapitalNathan

Located in Olympia, Washington. I can ship at buyer's expense but preference will go to local pickup. I might be up in Seattle during the next day or two and could arrange a pickup. All photos can be found in the album

Photos Here

Snowpeak Gigapower Stove with titanium pot - $40

Sea to Summit silnylon pack cover. First 30-50 liter packs - $15

Winter Neoair size XL - $40

This is a really great pad. I returned an original neoair on warranty and ended up with this one. It tends to see more use from me as a car camping pad because I really don't need the XL size or extra R-value on most trips. That being said it has kept me toasty warm several times when camping on snow. I can measure dimensions on request.

Petzl Vasak with hybrid leverlock attachment system - $75

These guys haven't seen much use. I bought them secondhand before realizing they wouldn't work with my boots. They need a heel welt but no toe welt. From looking at them they've never been filed and certainly have plenty of life left in them. They come with point covers for easy storage.

Arcteryx Beta LT half bibs size small/tall - $75

These guys are practically new. I wore them a couple times but there is no noticeable wear. Gore-Tex proshell, full side zippers, super burley instep patches, the works. The small/ tall size is a little wonky. I'm 5'10 and wear a 31 waist in normal pants and they had an decent fit on me. The only place they didn't really fit was the, ahem fly zone. That's more a testament to the fit the pants and not an endorsement of any of my own endowments. This would work really well for a tall and slender lady. Which I am not.

BD Alpine Start Hoody size medium - $50

Cool jacket made from Scholler material. I won this guy in a contest, wore it a few times and really liked it but there's just too much overlap in my closet to justify keeping it.

Silvretta 404s size K - FREE

These were given to me many many years ago and I never put them to use. Size K is intended for pretty small feet, I'm not sure of the exact size. I know its getting harder and harder to track these style of bindings down so if you know someone who can use them then they're all yours. I would ship them for six pack money.

Edited by CapitalNathan

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...