The new rant:The utter trash here. Who are the rea

Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reply to being a lurker:

I don't visit this web site to show others how swollen my member has gotten from climbs I may have done, or to get invited to some sort of Fascist Climber Cocktail Hour, but merely to see what's up with the snow, ice, rain, rock etc.

Reply to being a lurker:

I don't visit this web site to show others how swollen my member has gotten from climbs I may have done, or to get invited to some sort of Fascist Climber Cocktail Hour, but merely to see what's up with the snow, ice, rain, rock etc.

I visit this site to disseminate misinformation and lure lurkers to their DOOM wink.gif

If you had been born into a Wahabiist Muslim sect would you loudly proclaim that cause you were born a fanatical zealot you would die similar? ( You probably would). Being born into a particular religion, political affiliation, nation etc. should have no bearing on your views. You should choose the ones that make sense not the ones an accident of genetics happen to start you off in.

My name is muslimhacker.

Mr. Dru completely right. Many of you are prejudice against my people. You think we not smart. But I only 12 years old, and I hack computers from internet cafe in Algeria.

You must be the one who hacked adamsons site. I knew those muslin extreemists would get us all eventually. Huh maybe the US should start a war to stop you guys from hacking meaningless web sites.

You must be the one who hacked adamsons site. I knew those muslin extreemists would get us all eventually. Huh maybe the US should start a war to stop you guys from hacking meaningless web sites.

And this from a guy who hacks websites on his PDA from a table a the Latona.....

Get a life, Al! moon.gif

btw, anything going on this weekend big guy?

And this from a guy who hacks websites on his PDA from a table a the Latona.....

Get a life, Al! moon.gif

btw, anything going on this weekend big guy?

Avalanches are going on this weekend. So I will be spending most of the weekend recovering from hangovers. Want to join me.

I've found lately that moderators such as: alex or mattp for instance like to uncaringly and disriminately eliminate my posts.

Ray, its an endless job trying to keep up with you. However much I would love to claim any responsibility for any "moderating" around here in the last few months, I can't.

Simple fact is, I havent been around, and you can stuff your guesses as to who has it in for you today up your ass!

Alex

I've found lately that moderators such as: alex or mattp for instance like to uncaringly and disriminately eliminate my posts.

Ray, its an endless job trying to keep up with you. However much I would love to claim any responsibility for any "moderating" around here in the last few months, I can't.

Simple fact is, I havent been around, and you can stuff your guesses as to who has it in for you today up your ass!

Alex

we'll see who gets something up their ass. smirk.gif