The new rant:The utter trash here. Who are the rea

Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say delete any oppressive material. Caveman barrages this site with violent threats and homophobia. Of course he is easy to single out. Caveman, why don't you print some violent homophobic pamphlets somehow related to climbing and hand them out in Seattle or something? Thanks for the violent personal message in advance, brother! ----Dave

Most goddamn teachers think their shit don't stink. Protesting, Yugo-driving hippies. Sisu DOES NOT fall into this catagory though.

I was born into a Republican family and I will die a Republican.

I love the fact that I am an American. I have students all over the world that are serving in the US armed forces, and I am blessed with the fact that they consider me a good enough friend to write and request that I stay in touch during their tour of duty over seas.

I always showed respect for the government and the flag at school and in public.

OK now I am ready to get blasted by all the "liberals". rockband.gif

If you had been born into a Wahabiist Muslim sect would you loudly proclaim that cause you were born a fanatical zealot you would die similar? ( You probably would). Being born into a particular religion, political affiliation, nation etc. should have no bearing on your views. You should choose the ones that make sense not the ones an accident of genetics happen to start you off in.

I say delete any oppressive material. Caveman barrages this site with violent threats and homophobia. Of course he is easy to single out. Caveman, why don't you print some violent homophobic pamphlets somehow related to climbing and hand them out in Seattle or something? Thanks for the violent personal message in advance, brother! ----Dave

You see here Dave is that you dont write anything but trash here. So why should anyone consider someone like you any better? Hmm well they shouldnt because you are easy to single out yourself smirk.gif

If everybvody thought out their own position instead of a) blindly believing the position of whatever sect, party or creed their parents belonged to, or b) believing exactly the opposite of whayt their parents believe as a stale sort of rebellion without cause,

then the world would be substantially less fucked up then it is today.

Cavey, it seems odd to me that when a lurker "comes out" so to speak, the first thing some do is attack a "regular". Not a good way to get a Pube Club invite.

They can do all they want. Just a bunch of pussies anyway because poeple like him are often someone's other board name and just as guilty as they accuse me to be for contributing their own trash. It's immediate hypocrisy smirk.gif for some. hahaha.gif

Ireland

India

USA

Israel

States with two factions endlessly at odds with each other with factions based mostly on what caste/class/race/party/sect you were born into.

"Freedom is free of the need to be free. Free your mind and your ass will follow. The kingdom of Heaven is within." - George Clinton.

They can do all they want. Just a bunch of pussies anyway because poeple like him are often someone's other board name and just as guilty as they accuse me to be for contributing their own trash. It's immediate hypocrisy smirk.gif for some. hahaha.gif

Cavey, this is exactly the thing that bugs me the most about the multi-avatar gig. When a regular around here has to resort to a new avatar when he/she feels like thrashing somebody, I call them a pussy. At least have enuf balls to use your regular avatar to bash and take your lumps where they fall. Pussy hiding pricks.

If you had been born into a Wahabiist Muslim sect would you loudly proclaim that cause you were born a fanatical zealot you would die similar? ( You probably would). Being born into a particular religion, political affiliation, nation etc. should have no bearing on your views. You should choose the ones that make sense not the ones an accident of genetics happen to start you off in.

My name is muslimhacker.

Mr. Dru completely right. Many of you are prejudice against my people. You think we not smart. But I only 12 years old, and I hack computers from internet cafe in Algeria.