Scarpa boots 45.5, G3 ION binding, Harness, Packs

Jon H

All items located in Boulder, CO. Will ship at cost. Only trades I'm interested in: SuperClip, Blue Ice Boa umbilicals, Petzl Lynx, Petzl Nao/RXP, Alpinist Magazine issues 37,38,42,46-51 in great condition (no water damage, torn spine, etc)

Rebel GTX Carbon - $220

Ultimate lightweight alpine boot. These have seen minimal use. Maybe 4 hikes and one alpine climb. No damage of any sort. I find these fit about 1/2 size small. My L foot is 11.5, my R foot is just the tiniest hair under 12, and every Scarpa boot I've ever owned has been 45.5 (including these) but my toes are a tiny bit cramped, hence the sale. These would be ideal for someone with a size 11 I think. Or a true 11.5 if you prefer thin socks.

Uppers, lowers, soles, laces, eyelets, all an excellent condition aside from typical expected surface scuffs. Originally $550, selling for over 50% off.

Original insoles were thin pieces of crap and tossed in the garbage. I have a pair of like new blue Superfeet insoles (untrimmed) that I can include for an additional $20.

tRNKTuVh.jpg

LgRDMf7h.jpg

MPK6t9Kh.jpg

jO1x666h.jpg

Arcteryx R275LT - $55

Ultralight sport climbing, glacier travel, alpine climbing harness. Barely used, everything in good shape, no visible signs of wear or frayed stitching. Size Large. I wear 33" pants and I cinch this down with 1" of belt left. Would probably be ideal for anyone with a 32.5" - 37" waist.

vxZJRlwh.jpg

Co7EFDOh.jpg

Mountainsmith "Day" Lumbar Pack - $45

Lightly used, bottom has a couple nicks/scuffs, everything else is great. Perfect for fast and light day hikes and keeps your back cool and sweat-free. Includes the shoulder-straps accessory. MSRP is $75+$25 for the shoulder straps.

aFvgxC4h.jpg

usCVts9h.jpg

Assorted Ice accessories

* Petzl Nomic Cascade Pick – Brand new, sealed package. Rare, discontinued, best Nomic pick ever for waterfall ice. Selling for what I paid for it. $60

All other items in the photo are SOLD:

M6P6Giyh.jpg

Scarpa Phantom Guide size 45.5 (11.5) - $325

Only selling because I was gifted a brand new pair in the exact same size. I planned on using these for another 2-3 seasons. I covered all the outer seams and the front of the toe with Seamgrip to prolong the boots' lives and it's working great. The outer itself is in excellent shape but 80% of the seamgrip has worn off which gives it a "rough" look. Keep in mind the wear is to the seamgrip, not the boot. Inside, the zippers and pull loop are in perfect functional condition and the zipper has been routinely maintained with the silicone lubricant included with the boot.

They obviously show some wear, but overall are in very good shape, with no damage. Even the fabric lace eyelets are totally solid. Zipper is smooth, the soles are not heavily worn, etc. Buy some ice boots at nearly 50% off the $610 MSRP.

itwYSm1h.jpg

ofl8ghwh.jpg

dte6g4Dh.jpg

Close up of a seam reinforced with Seamgrip

ktz1jAgh.jpg

Books!

Gillett guide to RMNP High Peaks - $15

Hubbell guide to Front Range Crags - $5

Cb5IYuSh.jpg

G3 ION 12 binding - $425

Brand new, unmounted. 130mm brakes. Includes all original screws/hardware. Thought I was gonna mount up a powder ski this winter but have decided against it. I'm sure I'm gonna regret this decision when El Nino buries us in snow this winter. Hottest binding on the market. Arguably safer than just about anything but the Beast 16 as well.

aVaffAEh.jpg

Edited by Jon H

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Adding the following:

Suunto Vector HR - Heartrate/Altimeter watch - $150

In pretty good overall condition, minus some scuffs to the watch. Also missing one of the tiny screws that hold the band. It's been missing for 2+ months and I wear the watch every day, so it hasn't been an issue for me. You can order a brand new replacement "Strap Kit" on Amazon for $10.99 (Prime eligible) and get the screw and a whole new band if you're bothered. Also includes the Heart Rate chest strap. Strap is in great condition, only used 6-7 times. Price reflects the condition. Cosmetics are a bit rough but it's 100% functionally solid.

ueCYFVnh.jpg