Seattle-ish rope time

glen

Looking for partners to get some rope time. I climbed consistently for about 15-20 years, kind of burned out and got distracted by mountain biking for a few years (hey, it's fun!). In that time I sold my trad rack to a friend who needed one (and was headed to Yosemite a lot, so there's that), and generally lost climbing fitness. In the interim most of my climbing partners have moved out of town, had kids, or otherwise are no longer available for local climbing.

Anyways, the spark was reignited this summer and I've been dabbling at getting back into climbing shape physically and mentally. But, it is tough to make much progress without regular climbing partners. So, I'm looking for folks to crag with, do TR laps, get some easy leading in, and get just generally get rope time.

It is sunny out, so would rather hit somewhere like Marymoor than a gym for after work climbs. That said, I'm not opposed to Stone Gardens or VW. I'm also interested in rolling out to Exit 38, etc. weekdays, or places like Leavenworth over weekends. Not doing much more than 5.9 right now, but it is coming back fast.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic