[Sold]

zub

It's all gone.

Pix: http://imgur.com/a/glDgJ

Sold Arc’teryx Atom LT Hoody size Large. $75

In very good shape; a couple seasons of wear. I have a smaller one now that fits better.

First Ascent shell pants. Size M. 7/8-length size zips. $75

I believe these may be the previous edition of their “Rainier Storm” model. Uses first ascent’s lightweight waterproof/breathable hardshell material. I bought these used @ second ascent but there is zero evidence that they’ve been worn. (No ankle scuffs, zips & buttons are pristine.) They have an RMI guide insignia on them, so that’s nice.

La Sportiva Nepal Evo 47. $175

I bought these new 4 years ago and they’ve been on 2-3 dozen outings. An appropriate amount of wear: Some nicks on the rand, some tread wear, and the uppers could use a re-waterproofing. They've held up well and are good to go on many more adventures. I’d continue wearing them but my feet have evidently shrunk in the last few years. Included are the neoprene tongue inserts.

5.10 Stonelands VCS size 12 mens. $50

Been up a dozen pitches or so. No scent. They stretched beyond the size I was aiming for.

5.10 Anasazi Verde size 11 mens. $30. These have been worn a fair amount, primarily in the gym. The soles are in very good shape. Scent-wise, if new shoes start at 0/100, these babies are registering at about 20/100.

Some books, all in very good shape:

Washington Ice: A Climbing Guide. $5 Sold

Traditional Lead Climbing. $5 Sold

The Trad Climber’s Bible. $10

Bishop Bouldering. $20

Edited by zub

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic