Garmin and Magellan GPS units for sale

XuberantNoodle

Hi all,

I'm selling 2 GPS units. The first is a Garmin GPS60. I've had it about 8 years, and it still works very well. There are no software malfunctions or major damage to the unit. There are small scratches from ordinary wear, but the screen is in good shape, just some small scuffs, no gouges. The battery compartment still closes as it should, and the cable jacks still work like new. I did write my initials on the back in Sharpie. No batteries or cables included in the sale. I'm asking $50.

The second is a Magellan eXporist 500. I've had it about 6 years, and it still works well. These models are known for being especially water resistant, even advertised as waterproof in some places though I'm usually reluctant to go that far. There are no software malfunctions. There are some signs of wear but all cosmetic. The screen is in good shape overall but has some small scratches, no big gouges in my opinion (see photos). The battery compartment still closes as it should, and the cable jacks still work like new. For sale is just the GPS unit, no batteries or cables. I'm asking $40

$5 to ship within the USA, standard USPS shipping, or you can pay extra for faster shipping.

If you live in/near Portland, OR, I'm happy to meet up in person and let you try them.

Thanks!

5462.thumb.jpg.e9702dd04f8db3d0df23e68bb202c535.jpg

5463.thumb.jpg.d82f2d7a518eb59acd06d18ed654128a.jpg

5464.thumb.jpg.43a77ef039e142e9c1889408f3d45194.jpg

5465.thumb.jpg.657cb7b0dc9013afa7a64c60807a3b9d.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images