Foundry Auger Carbon Cyclocross/Gravel Bike 56cm

Tyler

Foundry Auger Carbon Cyclocross Bike - Complete with Hydraulic Disk Brakes $1700 or Best Offer - I am in Eugene, Oregon. Email Tyler at wylertay {at} gmail {dot} com.

I must say goodbye to my beloved Foundry Auger. This bike was a gateway for me to the wonderful world of riding roads and gravel with fatter tires and disc brakes. The Auger is so much fun I decided to say goodbye to my Cervelo and never look back!

This frame was very generously provided by Foundry in May 2015 as a replacement to my previous Auger frame, which was damaged. Replacement frame was originally used as a demo and is in nearly new condition with the usual marks from some demo use, but it is in absolutely excellent, almost new condition.

Unfortunately, I must part ways as I need a little more stack height for my neck, and in its absence, I found a bike that better fit my body. Otherwise, it is an absolutely wonderful bike, and I wish it worked for me a little better. I give it my highest recommendations!

Details:

This bike has only had one owner (though frame was replaced by Foundry May 2015). Bike was originally purchased March 31, 2014 and professionally serviced and built up by Life Cycle Bike Shop in Eugene. I would love for this bike to find a good home!

Frame:

56cm frame with Whiskey 7 uncut fork (purchased Spring 2014 and replaced the cut fork from the factory), 135mm rear spacing, Factory bar and seatpost. Basic Specialized saddle included. Includes a spare derailleur hanger. Frame includes fender mounts.

Important Note: New owner should have their bike shop cut the fork once their position is dialed in. Stem should not be higher than 4cm from head tube (max height is marked on steerer tube).

Drivetrain:

Original Shimano 10 speed Tiagra shifters, Tiagra Front Derailleur, Tiagra 172.5mm crank - 50-34, and in 2015 setup for wide range rear cassette with new long cage Shimano Deore 9spd mountain bike derailleur and new Shimano SLX 11-34 cassette. KMC 10 speed chain. Includes K-Edge Chainkeeper.

I can include a second 11-34 SLX cassette if you wish -- let me know at the end of the auction.

Brakes:

Newly installed as of February 2015 - installed new TRP HyRd cable actuated hydraulic disk brakes. 160mm rotors front and rear.

Wheels:

Stan’s Ironcross rims built to basic Shimano hubs with low mile Challenge Gravel Grinder tires and 160mm rotors. The Gravel Grinders are excellent tires, and my preferred tire for gravel. If you like, I can include some Clement USH’s with a some rubber left, which are great for winter road riding and mixed terrain, but are not as good as the Gravel Grinders on gravel.

Let me know at the end of the auction if you want me to include the used Clement USH's.

More Info:

http://foundrycycles.com/archive/auger

Geometry from Foundry

Size (cm) 56cm

Effective Top Tube 560.2mm

Chainstay 425mm

BB Drop 65mm

Head tube Length 155mm

Headtube Angle 72.5°

Seattube Length 560mm

Seattube Angle 73°

56cm stack 579mm

56cm reach 383mm

IMG_05001.jpg

IMG_05093.jpgIMG_05151.jpgIMG_05143.jpgIMG_0513.jpgIMG_05124.jpgIMG_05113.jpgIMG_05102.jpgIMG_05102.jpgIMG_05093.jpgIMG_05082.jpgIMG_05162.jpgIMG_05171.jpgIMG_05182.jpgIMG_05192.jpg

5460.thumb.jpg.86c8693cd5b0afb5f91cf2e6fbb8c479.jpg

5461.thumb.jpg.214111499433f683d46f01d95acbb8f6.jpg

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images