Aarn Load Limo backpacking backpack (70+15L) $150

XuberantNoodle

For sale is an Aarn Load Limo backpacking backpack, Small (70+15L capacity), and unisex. The shoulder straps are a M and the hip belt is the standard Small. It has been used for a total of about 50 days over the last 2.5 years and is still in good shape. There are some scuff marks from ordinary wear, and a small tear on one shoulder strap in an insignificant place but overall it's in great shape.

If you are searching for an Aarn then I don't need to tell you how awesome they are. For those of you who don't know about them, they're a relatively new New Zealand brand that is getting a lot of attention. Their backpacks are waterproof thanks to a full-length waterproof liner that velcroes in. The backpacks are also the first mainstream backpack to distribute some of the weight to the front of the body thanks to 2 pouches which are worn on the chest and can carry up to 1/3 of the weight, can be made waterproof, and carry up to 15L. If you've ever felt like you're hunching forward when you carry a heavy pack, this may be of interest because it significantly improves posture and balance while hiking. These pouches attach in several places and their weight is supported by the hip strap, not the shoulder straps. The third unique feature of these bags is the weight-shifting capability. The hip strap firmly attaches to your hips but the backpack can shift left and right a bit due to a cord in the back that slides through a hole, so as you're scrambling up a steep slope or reaching for something, instead of the backpack pulling off your body and coming off your hips, the bag just shifts and your hip straps stay where they should. For most people, having the hip strap stay in place makes hiking a lot more comfortable.

I'm selling this bag because I tend to take long trips and needed more capacity than 70L, there are no defects or flaws. The cord the slides through the hole in the back was replaced with a new one (by Aarn himself when I went to see him). I'm asking $150 for the backpack, and the front pouches are included. I paid $450 in Australia when I bought it new and it's still in great shape.

5455.thumb.jpg.b165867fb1df9145f122264fe710f551.jpg

5456.thumb.jpg.f0ed4b7c12f92a9e92c90fff7c2989c8.jpg

5457.thumb.jpg.2acbc2678b6c7c43b595f6a215e07f6c.jpg

5458.thumb.jpg.648769c93704fd59dd2c735c16242e4d.jpg

5459.jpg.2551501632f544d7de12430001c4c775.jpg

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images