Climb something... anything 7/21-7/22

Sam Boyce

Looking to climb on tue and wed. Honestly down for anything, here are some objectives toward the top of the tick list N ridge stuart, w ridge stuart, ice cliff arete, serpentine arete, backbone ridge, Stuart range traverse, liberty traverse, anything at WA pass, Down to head to darrington/index/static point, squamish, also wouldn't be opposed to a lap up rainier or baker (n ridge baker might be kind of fun in a "does this go" kind of way, would definitely need to procure some condition beta to consider). If you had something else in mind i'd probably be psyched, just trying to take advantage of good weather and days off. I don't always have my phone on me so best bet to get a hold of me is text 425-761-9849.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I would be willing to climb with you. I have been climbing for about 5 years. Lead 5.9 trad follow 10. I have ice and snow gear too. My phone broke yesterday so I cant text but my email is outdoorjunkie88@gmail.com. I'm a teacher with summers off so I'm pretty open.