FS: BD Speed 40, Anasazi Verde, Raichle Boots

bvellek

Black Diamond Speed 40 – Orange – Size Large

This is a great pack but I have a few too many. It has not seen much use other than a couple training hikes and a trip up Hood. It has probably been used less than 5 days in total. There are no tears/rips. It has a removable hip belt and lid. This is the version with the roll top closure. Versatile pack – $80 obo

image268.jpg

image267.jpg

image269.jpg

5.10 Anasazi Verde – Size men’s 7.5

I bought these shoes a few weeks ago and I have decided they are just a tad too big for me. They have been used on 2 routes in a gym and one boulder problem outside. They are basically brand new. - $80 obo

image270.jpg

image271.jpg

image272.jpg

Raichle All-Degree Pro SL GTX Mountaineering Boots – Size men’s 9

I have had these boots for a while and they have been great. Raichle was bought out by Mammut a while back, but these have a very similar design to some of Mammut’s current line up. Boots are still warm and waterproof. Vibram Mulaz soles with heel and toe welts. This is a great all around boot for ice climbing and mountaineering. They have been used on a few trips but there is still plenty of rubber left. - $80 obo

image264.jpg

image263.jpg

image265.jpg

image266.jpg

Signal Snowboard with Rome Targa Bindings– 155 Cambered, Medium bindings

Not really climbing related… but also selling my snowboard. This is a cambered board. It is in great condition with no core shots or any major dings. It is a fairly stiff board, great for all mountain riding (that being said, I probably wouldn’t lug this up any big mountain voluntarily). The bindings are nice and stiff. - $50 obo

image275.jpg

image274.jpg

image273.jpg

I know the pictures aren’t the best so feel free to request more if necessary.

Edited by bvellek

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sure that pack is "orange?" I have the exact same pack and it's definitely what I'd call straight up red.

That aside... I'm more interested in what's laced between the mini-d rings on the front of the pack there.... mine didnt come with anything, and I've just laced in my own bungee straps - what's yours, did you improvise it, and how's it cinch down?

Hey,

It is quite orange. I think the newer model is red, but this one is orange. The cord is just some shock cord. I made it short enough that when the pack is full it is moderately tight and then when you slide crampons on it is tight enough to secure them. I usually do the shock cord with a little slider lock but didn't have any when i put the cord on this pack

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...