• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
tcam83

Climber dad looking for trad partner

You know the story...guy meets girl, guy and girl have awesome climbing adventures together, they get married, then boom...girl has baby, and now guy doesn't have a (consistent) climb partner :(

I'm looking for a consistent and safe partner who's into trad/crack climbing and wants to get out most weekends. I can lead up to 11's for sport, but only 9's or low 10's for trad. I've been big into alpine climbing for a while, but I'm trying to up my game, and Index has my eye. P.M. me if you're interested. I live in Tacoma.

FYI: Wife and 1 year old may be in tow some weekends. Kid crushes on 2ft tall boulders

Interested, and in a similar situation. sent a PM..

Edited by koloj

I just moved to the Seattle area from Portland with my family and have a 1.5 year old so I definitely know what it is all about. I'm looking for a training partner during the week and certainly a partner for local weekend crags. I climb upper 11's sport and 9/10 trad. I'm pretty stoked that Leavenworth is so much closer now.