Climber dad looking for trad partner

tcam83

You know the story...guy meets girl, guy and girl have awesome climbing adventures together, they get married, then boom...girl has baby, and now guy doesn't have a (consistent) climb partner :(

I'm looking for a consistent and safe partner who's into trad/crack climbing and wants to get out most weekends. I can lead up to 11's for sport, but only 9's or low 10's for trad. I've been big into alpine climbing for a while, but I'm trying to up my game, and Index has my eye. P.M. me if you're interested. I live in Tacoma.

FYI: Wife and 1 year old may be in tow some weekends. Kid crushes on 2ft tall boulders

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I just moved to the Seattle area from Portland with my family and have a 1.5 year old so I definitely know what it is all about. I'm looking for a training partner during the week and certainly a partner for local weekend crags. I climb upper 11's sport and 9/10 trad. I'm pretty stoked that Leavenworth is so much closer now.