Looking for climbing partners

Sarah|Bend

Hi all. I currently live in Bend and am looking for climbing partners to get out on some mountains this summer around Oregon, Washington, California or really anywhere. I work a rotational schedule and am fairly flexible. I'm 25 and moved to Bend from Colorado. I have climbed a couple mountains in Colorado and have climbed Mt Hood (climbing Mt Shasta next week), as well as an unsuccessful attempt of Mt Washington(weather). I'm a backcountry skier and snowboarder. I'm a Paramedic and have ski patrol and wilderness rescue medicine experience. I have completed a 42 mile backcountry ski race in Colorado and am running my first ultramarathon in September. I climb rock as well. I lack much mountaineering experience but am very interested in learning as much as I possibly can. I am not fast but am a fan of suffering and trying new things. I am not a fan of taking unnecessary risks.

Edited by Sarah|Bend

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there! I am looking for a companion for a climb of Mt. Adams July 25-26. My arranged partner can't make it 😀 Nothing fancy; generic south side route with an overnight around 9000 feet. Conditions are rocky as this is a low snow year but I don't want to miss the opportunity to get outdoors for a weekend. Anyway please reply asap if you are interested. Thanks!

Andy, 35, Portland

• 2 weeks later...