FS - Feathered Friends Picket Jacket - S/M $250

zoltani

Brand NEW Feathered Friends Picket Down jacket, never used. Zippered hand pockets, zippered chest pocket, hood, cinch cord on hem. Color is blue.

This is a sweet jacket, but i got it as a gift and it is a little small for me. Hoping to sell this to fund a larger jacket. Asking $250, originally was $330.

Edited to add additional info from FF rep:

OK, so i spoke to someone at FF and got more info:

It has primaloft gold in the shoulders and hood for more water resistant. The material is Pertex LT fabric with around 5 oz of fill and total weight around 19oz.

The first run of this prototype, which this one is from, was running a bit small, hence why the M does not fit me i guess. So this may need to be listed as a S/M.

5445.thumb.jpg.d88fe70a0dba59ece928e709d9410bd0.jpg

5446.thumb.jpg.75383946673b2dbec1cf7b25275e6673.jpg

5447.thumb.jpg.593318208b113b3b2e9d99c085f6266c.jpg

Edited by zoltani

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The model is Picket, it is a prototype so you won't find info on their site. I will take a pic tonight and get it uploaded.

It is a midweight jacket similar to the helios, but has zippered hand pockets and a adjustable drawstring on the hem, both of which the helios lacks.

OK, so i spoke to someone at FF and got more info:

It has primaloft gold in the shoulders and hood for more water resistant. The material is Pertex LT fabric with around 5 oz of fill and total weight around 19oz.

The first run of this prototype, which this one is from, was running a bit small, hence why the M does not fit me i guess. So this may need to be listed as a S/M.

• 5 months later...

Apparently not many people want to buy a down jacket in July. So I am bumping this thread to see if there is any interest in the jacket. I have used this jacket now for one trip and it performed excellently, and I really wish it wasn't just a touch too snug or I would keep it. Looking to fund a portion of another jacket with sale of this one.