Go Bernie

kevbone

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just getting back on topic

Like your front runner's great idea of "the Great Wall of USA" paid by Mexico- talking about lunatic fringe capturing the masses of the stupid. And it's obvious to me you are partially getting high on the cool-aid of venom and anger sprayed by megalomaniac narcissistic asshole.

I'll vote for any candidate who doesn't

• Want to defund Planned Parenthood
  • Deny or downplay science related to Climate Change
  • Want to start a new war

Basically no R's thanks, and voting third party is just silly. While the D's may not be A+, they're better than the alternative.

When did the executive branch start passing tax bills or declaring war?

CF and BC sure talk a lot about defunding PP based on bad interpretations of faulty videos.

The last Bush started wars then submitted fake evidence to congress about WMD

Congress voted for Afghanistan and Iraq engagements before we sent troops, little known fact.

I assume your position is so that you can set up arbitrary qualifiers and excuses for your pick. Ya know, cause Hillary voted twice to play cowboys and indians.

I'll vote for any candidate who doesn't

• Want to defund Planned Parenthood
  • Deny or downplay science related to Climate Change
  • Want to start a new war

Basically no R's thanks, and voting third party is just silly. While the D's may not be A+, they're better than the alternative.

When did the executive branch start passing tax bills or declaring war?

CF and BC sure talk a lot about defunding PP based on bad interpretations of faulty videos.

The last Bush started wars then submitted fake evidence to congress about WMD

Congress voted for Afghanistan and Iraq engagements before we sent troops, little known fact.

Based upon testimony by Colin Powell stating there were terrorists and WMD in Iraq. A well known fact is, the entire "evidence" was pretty much fabricated by the Administration. That entire group of people, should have been on trial for a treason.