Go Bernie

kevbone

There's dumb as a stump stupid (the Shrub) and then there is intelligent but dumb F*** stupid. Exhibit 201:

“A lot of people who go into prison go into prison straight — and when they come out, they’re gay.” This was his scientific evidence that being gay is a choice.

So if there were a container of contaminated urine, and somehow it managed to find its way to someplace a lot of damage could be done. Someone comes up to a lab worker. He knows he’s got the urine. ‘How would you like to have a million dollars?’ … Such things have been known to happen.” This is a doctor talking now, about ebola, and how it could be used as a chemical weapon even though every other doctor said no, that couldn’t happen.

“Why did evolution divert in so many directions — birds, fish, elephants, apes, humans — if there is some force evolving to the maximum? Why isn’t everything a human — a superior human?” Brilliant! I say, just brilliant!

“For most of our history, schoolchildren were taught the guiding principles of the Constitution from the earliest age, and even members of Congress with controversial civil rights histories such as the late Sen. Strom Thurmond of South Carolina and Sen. Robert C. Byrd of West Virginia kept a copy of that great document in their jacket pocket to remind them of the responsibilities and limits of governance.” This quote belongs on this list mostly because the two heroes of the Constitution he mentioned were both KKK members who did everything in their power to subvert the Constitution and keep people like Dr. Ben Carson from having any rights. Sometimes I wonder if maybe this is guy is just suffering from Stockholm Syndrome

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The good doctor's likely got some Thurmond DNA in him, so the tribute seems apropos.

Marco "Nothing matters if we're not SAFE" Rubio's attempts to resurrect the Neocon brand aside, Stuffy McButtondown'll probably take it home surfing a wave of petrodollars, given how politely he takes energy industry cock up his ass.

Once more, with french tickly feeling.

And Cruz? He's pretty flush, but everybody hates that fucker.

Rand Paul is also right, on occasion.

Check out Rubio's site for a chuckle. Like most of these wannabe bomb humpers, zero military chops. Fiorina's got a bigger dick.

His logo? Why, he dots 'Rubio' with a cute l'il red map of America, sans AK and HI. He missed an op by not including a My Little Elephant.

GALACTIC SCALE TOOL.

Early choices: Scott Walker, Ben Carson, Marco Rubio, and, maybe, Rand Paul.

Non-Starters: Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz, Rick Perry, Chris Christie (subject to change).

And, oh yea, ANYONE BUT HILLARY.

I haven't been on this site in a while, but in light of fact that Scott Walker pulled out couple of days ago it's clear nothing much has changed: FW still has no fucking idea what is going on.

was just a few hours off the nose then, so reckon that's why i missed it - nothing like The Big True Summer to put spray in perspective :)

your boy's been through many a cycle of off n' on over the years, so i'm sure he'll be back and in the same old form soon enough, in shah allah...

i musta missed the provocation? ain't been no firework in months it seems - what's the sense of spray w/o "fawk u's" fly'n?

link

Interesting that Oly had a meltdown and told me to leave around the same time for having the absolute AUDACITY to question his authority. Reading that thread now it seems like maybe he just needed a hug?

Instead I lied and told him I'd be gone for good but I always knew I'd be back to lurk spray once election season rolled around. You can't get this kind of commentary anywhere... even on cable.

your boy's been through many a cycle of off n' on over the years, so i'm sure he'll be back and in the same old form soon enough, in shah allah...

twas a weird summer. now that it's ended i'm scratching my head about it. but I'm looking forward to more faggoty book readin' in the months of rain and daylight deprivation...

WTF are you talking about? Finally the ice season is on the horizon! Just received from Petzl a full rack of Laser Speed Light screws- 13 screws under 3lbs! The only thing weird about this summer was, it took me till August to get in shape after my shoulder dislocation, hence I have done minimal alpine.

i musta missed the provocation? ain't been no firework in months it seems - what's the sense of spray w/o "fawk u's" fly'n?

link

Interesting that Oly had a meltdown and told me to leave around the same time for having the absolute AUDACITY to question his authority. Reading that thread now it seems like maybe he just needed a hug?

Instead I lied and told him I'd be gone for good but I always knew I'd be back to lurk spray once election season rolled around. You can't get this kind of commentary anywhere... even on cable.

Nope, I just got sick of your shit, so I let you know that. I wouldn't miss it a bit if you never posted here again, and that still holds true. That you're back is no surprise though, you think you're a unique snowflake in that regard? Lied? Hahahahah, you couldn't stay away if you tried. Go ahead, try it.

link

Nope, I just got sick of your shit, so I let you know that. I wouldn't miss it a bit if you never posted here again, and that still holds true. That you're back is no surprise though, you think you're a unique snowflake in that regard? Lied? Hahahahah, you couldn't stay away if you tried. Go ahead, try it.

I see a few others must have gotten sick of my shit and left too ... given the traffic around this place. :lmao:

A unique snowflake is something I've never claimed to be but go ahead and think you know me and put words in my mouth...we all know how good you are at twisting things around to fit whatever the voices in your head tell you to think.

Seriously though...have you published that list of protected posters who are given the latitude to say whatever they want on here without fear of the ban hammer? I'm curious as it looks like you're still enforcing the rules willy nilly and giving out reprimands with the consistency of a cheap AM radio.

Cheer up! Looks like several unique snow flakes are back. Maybe someone will post something in the main forum worth reading one of these days? Not me, I promise to keep it to spray from this point forward. You have my word. I'm just here for the laughs. :kisss:

Well welcome back then.

If you look in the TR section, which is really what these forums are about, the TRs continue to come in, and some of great quality...FA reports even. See what Eric and Rolf just did for example. Sorry you missed it.

Yes we go through slow periods and over all the site is down in use compared to past years. But the lights are still on and the TRs continue to come in.

I have not banned anyone in years other than Chinese spammers. I have let a few people know that would prefer that they change the tone of their contributions or move on, but it was really just an ask.

I actually like seeing most people come back after they left in a huff. It just proves that there is something about this site that they can't get somewhere else.

Glad you are getting some laughter out of the deal and don't care if it is with or at us. There are occasionally funny things posted here (not as much as from earlier days for sure). If the latter though, remember that laughter at people doesn't quite work the same way in that regard when they say that it is "the best medicine". :P

Well welcome back then.

If you look in the TR section, which is really what these forums are about, the TRs continue to come in, and some of great quality...FA reports even. See what Eric and Rolf just did for example. Sorry you missed it.

Yes we go through slow periods and over all the site is down in use compared to past years. But the lights are still on and the TRs continue to come in.

I have not banned anyone in years other than Chinese spammers. I have let a few people know that would prefer that they change the tone of their contributions or move on, but it was really just an ask.

I actually like seeing most people come back after they left in a huff. It just proves that there is something about this site that they can't get somewhere else.

Glad you are getting some laughter out of the deal and don't care if it is with or at us. There are occasionally funny things posted here (not as much as from earlier days for sure). If the latter though, remember that laughter at people doesn't quite work the same way in that regard when they say that it is "the best medicine". :P

Hey...don't go taking the wind out of my sails like that...we were just getting up a good head of steam! :lmao:

:wave:

So which one of you cock suckers is voting for Trump?

But Carsons a 'see, we like negroes' footnote. .... hmmmm. Anyway, The GOP was never going to vote that PROFOUNDLY IGNORANT savant into that office. Unless they're white, of course.

Maybe a nomination to SCOTUS? He seems a good fit in the Clarence Thomas mold.

Edited by Philonius

:shock: I'm shocked to hear anybody calling a doctor a dumb-ass. Obviously, the temerity of Sprayers once again proves boundless, as does their capacity for complete misuse of ordinary English vocabulary!

Everybody knows doctors are rilly rilly smart, 'cause they all, like, got into med school 'n shit. KK told me so. Yeah, that's right, you know who I'm talking about, the same KK who couldn't get into med school. But at least he had the humility to understand his failure was because doctors--as well as all first-year med students--are all a lot smarter than you contemptuous hickster wannabes.

That said, I'm outta here. And I'm never coming back. Ever!