Go Bernie

kevbone

What happened is a hyperbole generalization, something trump is a master of. Just like fucking bullshit statement, when trump called latinos rapist, murders and criminals. So if KKK is siding with an asshole hater, I will use asshole hater methods to insult his heritage, see how he likes them apples.

Says the guy whose sig line on cc.com used to be:

"I love pussy but hate the bitch it's attached to"

You make Trump look like a Boy Scout with your rhetoric you misogynist asshole :wave:

Bob was talking about his dog.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yur just racist.

Better than a commie.

I'm so confused and need spray to help me. Do I vote for the limp wristed moonbat that's too soft to stand up for himself or the lady under investigation by the FBI? All of these great candidates have so much going for themselves I'm having a hard time picking.

why not vote for "the rent is too goddamn high" guy? :)

I was hoping for something fresh and new.

I seem to recall he changes his campaign slogan every election (but hopefully not the haircut)

the challenges to governing the human monkey being roughly unchanged over the past few thousands years, it's cruelly unfair to expect the current generation of politicians to have come up w/ a cooler approach, don't you think? :)

You mean you don't want to vote for the septagenarian verging on senility?

At this rate I don't want to vote at all.

The person that started this thread should be embarrassed for themselves, it's like promoting the Pizza Pizza candidate with the 99 problems.

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_Z01US5tyg

You mean you don't want to vote for the septagenarian verging on senility?

worked for Reagan, amirite? :)

At least Reagan had a legitimate medical condition causing him to do stupid shit. What's Bernies?

by 7 years, not a huge difference i suppose, 'specially since folks are more frequently living to biblical ages these days :)

you can disagree w/ his politics of course, but charging him w/ senility seems daft - i've heard him speak frequently on bill maher's over the years and he's clearly still quite sharp, even if you think he's wrong

assuming he won and also a re-election, he'd be 83 when he stepped down - hugh hefner's a few months off from 90 and warren buffett's 85 and they both still seem to be killing it :)

i suspect the bernie-backers would be w/ elizabeth warren, if they had the choice - guess the democratic bench is weak at the moment, a problem republicans should be familiar w/...

don't need to split the hairs too fine - sure, it'd be better from the liberal perspective to have somebody younger, though in truth the most important part of any administration is the various cabinet secretaries and political appointees who are invariably younger - at any rate, though senility and dementia are classic problems w/ older folks, bernie in fairness doesn't seem to show any signs of them and clearly many folks can continue w/ undiminished mental powers at greater ages - ruling him out solely on age is silly - luckily i know you have many other objections :)

don't need to split the hairs too fine - sure, it'd be better from the liberal perspective to have somebody younger, though in truth the most important part of any administration is the various cabinet secretaries and political appointees who are invariably younger - at any rate, though senility and dementia are classic problems w/ older folks, bernie in fairness doesn't seem to show any signs of them and clearly many folks can continue w/ undiminished mental powers at greater ages - ruling him out solely on age is silly - luckily i know you have many other objections :)

i worry about ALL these older (>65) candidates and yes, Bernie is the oldest. Even if he is "fine" now, he's in it for 4 years at least. And often the incumbent wins the second term and we could have an 82 year old in the White House.

woulda been the same situation minus 3 years if it had been mccain in '08 and, though his politics aren't mine and it's fun to call him grandpa, he clearly would have finished 2 terms w/o embarassing himself

i don't think we're truly arguing here - we're agreed his age ain't great - if our roles were reversed we'd be saying similar things in reverse i'm sure

in the meantime, i have faith in the 25th amendment which has not yet been needed and the voters in a hypothetical 2020 re-election - bernie doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who'd insist even on running for a 2nd term, should it come to that - he's not quite a mugabe :)

woulda been the same situation minus 3 years if it had been mccain in '08 and, though his politics aren't mine and it's fun to call him grandpa, he clearly would have finished 2 terms w/o embarassing himself

i don't think we're truly arguing here - we're agreed his age ain't great - if our roles were reversed we'd be saying similar things in reverse i'm sure

in the meantime, i have faith in the 25th amendment which has not yet been needed and the voters in a hypothetical 2020 re-election - bernie doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who'd insist even on running for a 2nd term, should it come to that - he's not quite a mugabe :)

Trump is 69. Also too old. Hilary's too old (68). McCain... gawd he was all we had but there was an additional problem - his running mate.

I think I'm consistent on this. I don't like how old the candidates are mostly across the board.

argue? meh. I'm just drinking wine and BSing. Que sera, sera.

We don't have to worry about it though, Bernie won't get the nomination.

it's easy to be cynical - american electoral history contains many surprises so to blanket dismiss any serious candidate like bernie is silly

not saying i'd put a big chunk of cash on the boy, but if somebody wants to offer decent odds on a 5$ bet i'm willing to take a risk :)

and yup, plenty of old candidates across the board - the reality is politics is all about connections, and making them thare connections takes a lot of time - is this some sort of new human political development? i think not :)