FS: tons of gear crampons, boots, stove, tent,harn

Mistacrowley

As the title says, tons of gear for sale. I have been gearing up and preparing for rainier, and unfortunately a family member has become chronically ill and needs my help. I need money to help them and had to cancel my Rainier trip. Now I'm selling some of my gear (much of which has never been used and some still has tags on it). Please make reasonable offers thanks.

1. La Sportiva Makalu boots sz 11 - Great tread on these, bought from Second ascent last year wore once

2. Black Diamond Sabretooth pro crampons - never used

3. Marmot Hydrogen 30degree sleeping bag. Super tiny! Weights 1 lb 12 oz EN rating listed at 29 850 down goosefilled just bought at REI garage sale for $220 sold

4. Camp Blitz harness size L, I tried it on in the store at second ascent and its been sitting in the bag ever since. pricetag is still attached to it even

5. Tent - Northface 2 person backpacking tent super light weight and easy to put together bought last year used from second ascent. Put it up once to take photos never used, in fantastic shape!

6. Dragonfly stove w/ mostly full bottle - bought last year from second ascent, used once works great comes with extra parts too.

7. 2x hollowblock loop ropes. size 19 - bought to make prusiks still brand new with the tags on them (paid $14.05 each)

8. 2x camp photon lock carabiners (still new with the tags attached (tagged at $11.95 each)

I have photos of all items for sale and am located in Seattle near north Seattle college area for easy pickup. Please help me out so I can help my grandmother with Alzheimer disease get closer to family. Sales of these items are all going to a good cause.

THANK YOU!

Edited by Mistacrowley

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic