EXTREME SPORTS POLL

Bronco

I read an "extreme sports" poll in the 9/23 Seattle PI of what "extreme sports" Amerikans participated in most over the last year. Thought I would post what I could rememeber as I can't find the poll anywhere.

1. 400,000,000 ROLLERBLADING!!!(i made up the number, but it was a lot)

6. 6,000,000 INDOOR WALL CLIMBING

Way down at the bottom slightly less than 2,000,000 Mountain/Rock Climbers.

Point is, well, I don't have one, I just found the poll interesting to know I was outnumbered 3 to 1 by indoor plasic pullers.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wow there is 100 million more roller bladers in the US than the US population! Where did all these people come from! It's those damn canadians, eh? Wow I just coughed and sneezed at the same time, and that was pretty extreme. I think I just invented a new sport. I call it "twisted bodily functions." Tiem for more beer.

Here's an idea for an extreme sport:

the object is to poke a thread through the eye of a needle...but only after smoking a bunch of crack and while riding up the Middle Fork of Snoqualmie in a 74' Gremlin with bad shocks and riding next to some dude named Leroy packing a Glock and having been just told you did both his girlfriend Candi Lee and his Mommy/Aunt Lou Elle.

The object is to get the thread through the eye while at the same time convincing Leroy that the two women in his life are actually male terrorists with the Taliban.

Ok it's late and I'm bored but I would call that extreme.