Third/Fourth needed for Kautz July 5-8

cborigo16

Two of us looking for a third (third and fourth okay too) to climb the Kautz on July 5-8. Our third climber had to cancel last minute due to a career change. We are planning on taking our time to acclimate and enjoy the mountain, and we will likely carry over the DC, depending on conditions in the chute. We summitted the DC as a two-man team a couple years ago, but would prefer to have a third for this one.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there, I would love to be a part of your trip.

My name is Mickey, I've been climbing lead for 4 years as well as worked as a staff member for a rock wall for a couple years. I've been a hardcore cyclist for about six years. I have extensive backpacking and outdoor experience. I am self contained and self sufficient but a team player. I would trust me with my life, haha.

I moved to Seattle a year ago after a long and varied outdoor recreation resume and started mountaineering. I've summited Mt Hood on a rope team with one other individual, and a few weeks ago I did the American Alpine Institute's four day course on Mt Baker culminating in a successful summit attempt. In addition, I have scouted several other glaciated peaks without summiting because I was solo.

I've been looking for climbing partners and to summit Rainier specifically so this seems like the perfect opportunity. Thanks so much.

• 2 weeks later...