• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   12/08/21

Thanks for visiting Cascadeclimbers.com.   Yep, we are still going!    Just put a new coat of paint on the site. Still the same old community of climbers, skiers, and people who love to get outdoors. Hope you had a great 2021, and wish you the best for 2022 and beyond.  Thanks again for stopping by.
Sign in to follow this  
Albuquerque Fred

Looking for partners for Rainier May 29 - 31

Hi All,

I would love to jump on Rainier in this coming weather window and am looking either for a group who needs an extra member or for a person in a situation similar to mine. I've been eyeing the Fuhrer Finger or Kautz Cleaver, but plans and weather have not lined up yet this season. I would also be open to alternatives of similar or even more ambitious scope!

About me: I've climbed the Kautz 3 times and have been on a number of other glaciers and plenty of mountains over a period >10 yrs. I am fit, move quickly on snow (e.g. Comet Falls TH to Turtle bivy through some spring slush with a couple breaks in 6 hrs), am good with altitude, and have experience with other roped activities such as multipitch trad and alpine climbing. I am in Seattle and have all gear and transportation.

If this weekend doesn't work for you but all the rest of that sounds good send then me a message anyway :^)

Cheers

Fred

505 450 4447