FS: North Face Mountain 24 Tent - Used 2 times

DrLeadfoot

SOLD -- thanks for looking.

BEAUTIFUL NORTH FACE MOUNTAIN 24 TENT - 4 SEASON -

ONLY USED TWICE!

This tent is one of North Face's finest 4-season tents, and has only been used twice! It has been stored in a foot locker in our garage for now some 25+ years. Setting it up for the pictures was likely only the third time it has been put up.

I used it on a climb in Canada, and it was totally bombproof in some truly nasty winds. It was very comfortable for two of us, and warm in some tough conditions. We made two attempts at the peak, and then the weather gave us the big "Go Home" message. This was the only time this tent was used. It was lovingly stored and unfortunately forgotten until a recent move.

The tent is in excellent condition. The foam spacers are compressed, but I wouldn't be surprised that they bounce back pretty well. One did just during the time I was taking pictures. It includes the instructions, stuff sack, poles, stakes, and bags for the poles and stakes.

Asking $265.00 including shipping (US or Canada)

Let me know if you have questions. Payment through PayPal.

For your enjoyment, a review from 4/4review's website gives some more insight on this great tent:

"Take for example our North Face Mountain 24 tent. This bad boy is made with the finest materials yet. Such as 7075 T-9 Easton Aluminum Poles (the best in the business). This tent has a low wind and snow shedding shape that shrugs off the worst weather this planet can dish out. In fact it has been pitched on Mt. Everest, K2, the North Pole, the South Pole and of course in some backyards. Further, this casa sports internal and external guylines to help with those 100+ m.p.h. winds. It dimensions are 90” X 59” X 39″ high. Plus 35 SqFt. of floor space. Plenty big for two large framed dudes,with a pack size of 24” X 7” and a total pack weight of 8lbs. 15 oz"

5410.thumb.jpg.49097bef243dfaa0615e2bd92311225f.jpg

5411.thumb.jpg.ae3082d2b426575c0a493761ffa311dd.jpg

5412.thumb.jpg.fec1189b1ea84dd24e609a5b1ce8b91f.jpg

5413.thumb.jpg.3c7780ed5e9962f876e0755ca957d863.jpg

5414.thumb.jpg.faad4fe3605c6dbf9fe6cab5c66599cc.jpg

Edited by DrLeadfoot

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images