Memorial wknd + all summer climbs

eric5mann

Looking for a climbing partner(s) who knows enough of what they are doing, and how to take care of themselves, to come w/ me on one-two objectives (possibly more as the summer goes on). Memorial day weekend (Friday-Monday). These aren't hard-core, they are more for fun. I'm also open to discussion if you want to try something else? I've got many years of both alpine climbing and mountaineering under my belt, with certs in wilderness medicine, x2 avvy, mtn, etc. I am looking for someone who is in the same boat. It would be nice to climb w/ someone chill, down to hit it hard but also slow down and enjoy and just be in the mountains, as well as have a chiller attitude and enjoys a good conversation.

I've worked/climbed in the institutional setting, guided, and climb recreationally. I'm comfortable instructing and teaching a bit on nuances but would prefer someone who has a handle on their own systems etc.

email me if any of the below stand out to you:

eric5mann@gmail.com

Olympus

Baker- Coleman & N Ridge

Shuksan- Fisher Chimneys

E Ridge Ingalls

Stewart any route

N Butt of Colchuck

Daniel- Lynch Glacier (also maybe 4-5 days mountain exploring w/ high lakes and other mountain objectives)

Dorado Needle (link in Austera or Forbidden)

My Buckner N. Face Couloir

Index, Darington, Leavenworth, etc etc

Or light and fast backpacking trips!

I'm really open to making things happen and having a good time.

Eric

Edited by eric5mann

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic