• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Greg_Malloure

Alpine this summer and fall.

Hi,

I just moved back to the North West this summer. I am living at Mount Rainier, in Ashford Washington and working for the park service. Looking for motivated folks to get after it and enjoy being in the Mountains.

I have climbed a lot in the Tetons, Sierras, Cascades, and Bugaboos. I am solid on big alpine rock routes up to grade V. I can crag 10+, but much less if it is not a crack. I have my aid systems and big walling down. I absolutely love climbing as much 5.6 and moderate snow and ice as possible in a day. I have led AI3 but am much more timid when it comes to sustained and steep ice climbing.

Routes for this summer that I would like to do:

Rainier: Liberty Ridge, Curtis Ridge, Ptarmigan Ridge, N. Mowich face.

Hood: Anything on the North Face

Baker: Coleman Head wall

Bear Mt: Direct North Buttress

Mt Goode: megalodon ridge

S. Howser Tower: Beckey-Chouinard (and one day all along the watch tower!)

Anyway, I am open to any objectives and looking for consistent climbing partners who live near by.

-Greg

Edited by Greg_Malloure

The weather looks pretty solid this weekend, May 30th and 31st . I would love to get out and climb a route on Rainer, Baker, Shuksan, or Adam's - send me an email! at gmalloure@hotmail.com - open to any ideas.

Edited by Greg_Malloure