Trad Climbers Land The Babes!

Dwayner

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cpt.Caveman said:

If you dont understand what I read then keep smoking your weed and your brain will be soup.

actually ray you should comment on what you know...since you dont know me...you really dont know what goes on in my life...

erik said:

Cpt.Caveman said:

If you dont understand what I read then keep smoking your weed and your brain will be soup.

actually ray you should comment on what you know...since you dont know me...you really dont know what goes on in my life...

Commenting on what you don't know is a popular pasttime on this board, Erik...you should know, too. rolleyes.gif

erik said:

Cpt.Caveman said:

Ok I know the following for starters:

1: Erik is an instigator on the web and then tries to point out other instigators for banishment.

2: Erik has a hard time spelling.

3: Erik is a liar (claims to climb routes he has not)

4: Erik smokes weed.

5: Erik is a power abuser here.

crapped of all people i would think that you would have nothing of value to add...and oh look i was right!

so please direct me towards the incident in which you speak of. i would like to see....a link or a quote with the noted unknowledgeable statement.

erik said:

crapped of all people i would think that you would have nothing of value to add...and oh look i was right!

so please direct me towards the incident in which you speak of. i would like to see....a link or a quote with the noted unknowledgeable statement.

They are all over. I am done with it. But let it be written AGAIN. tongue.gif

Cpt.Caveman said:

1: Erik is an instigator on the web and then tries to point out other instigators for banishment.

2: Erik has a hard time spelling.

3: Erik is a liar (claims to climb routes he has not)

4: Erik smokes weed.

5: Erik is a power abuser here.

again ray cite your sources and incidences......

erik said:

Nice troll, Orca. You verbally abused me in several PMs, put me down on basis of percieved climbing ability, age, assumed sexual activity( rolleyes.gif ), etc, etc, etc. I didn't save any PMs, nor did I save the URLs of the threads where you behaved like a jackass, mainly because they were too numerous. You know what I'm talking about, don't pretend you don't. thumbs_down.gif

cracked said:

erik said:

Nice troll, Orca. You verbally abused me in several PMs, put me down on basis of percieved climbing ability, age, assumed sexual activity( rolleyes.gif ), etc, etc, etc. I didn't save any PMs, nor did I save the URLs of the threads where you behaved like a jackass, mainly because they were too numerous. You know what I'm talking about, don't pretend you don't. thumbs_down.gif

you mean i dont like you? yup that is the truth..tho i do have to admit that it is pretty pathetic on my part that i even attempt engage you in the first place...but what can i say??? i am an asshole!

I am afraid to say this, but none of you are using any compelling arguments as to why erik should be "defrocked", for want of a better word. People insult each other on this board; so what? The question is whether he is letting personal vendettas influence his enforcement of the "terms of service" for this site. I'm not taking a stand on erik other than to say there is evidence that Dwayner's treatment has been personalized.

catbirdseat said:

I am afraid to say this, but none of you are using any compelling arguments as to why erik should be "defrocked", for want of a better word. People insult each other on this board; so what? The question is whether he is letting personal vendettas influence his enforcement of the "terms of service" for this site. I'm not taking a stand on erik other than to say there is evidence that Dwayner's treatment has been personalized.

well if you think i have had anything to do with removing him from the website you are wrong.