Looking for more mountaineering partners!

geosean

Hey, I’m Sean, I'm 30 (male) & I've lived in Bellingham since '02 except for 3 years in Colorado, and I need some mountaineering / rock climbing partners! I know a few people but it can be hard to get people and timing to work out.

I love moderate trad. and alpine climbs and more challenging snow/ice stuff too. I've done Fisher Chimneys, N-S Twin Sisters Traverse, Sefrit, E & W Summits of Goat Mountain, Rainier, Colchuck-Dragontail, SEWS, NEB on Chair among others. I'm a solid climber and have tons of gear but I need people to get excited about climbing so we can get up some cool mountains! I've done a little ice climbing in Colorado and really want to do more of that! Baker North Ridge looks awesome and within my range.

Aside from climbing I like trail running, sailing, casual drinking & intelligent (occasionally) conversation. I backcountry ski also and I’m hoping to do more ski mountaineering when we have winter.

Things I'm looking to climb soon would be: Baker N Ridge, Forbidden W. Ridge, Black Peak, anything in the Pickets, Icy Peak, N Face of Shuksan.

I’m looking for someone who already has mountaineering skills & needs a partner to go with, I can teach a little also but I’m not exactly looking for beginner partners. Drop me a message if you want to hang out and talk climbing.

-Sean

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey there, my name is jean-marc, i live in squamish but frequent baker area often. i am experienced (5+ yrs) rock, ice alpine climber. Also avid skier. I work 4 on 4 off shift work in Vancouver BC. I am always looking for more keen mountain people to network with! 778-870-4421 or message me on here.

Hey Sean,

I climbed Stuart W Ridge, Mt. Goode, Torment-Forbiden traverse and few others. I'm also looking for a partner mainly for alpine, since my current partner is on Peace Corps service. If you interested please drop me a line!

Cheers

Zdenek