DIY Guide to Instant Backpacking Meals

The idea of sharing this makes me totally nervous, but here goes...

I've been teaching a seminar on creating home-cooked, just-add-water backpacking meals for The Mountaineers for four years. I'm finally compiling all of the tips and techniques and recipes from the seminar into a book. If you're interested in finding out when the guide is ready later this summer, please sign up here!

Also, if you know someone else who might be interested, I would be so grateful if you passed the link on to them, too!

(Whew!)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmm, food. Signed up.

By the way, that web page's title (what appears in your browser's tab) is just "Landing page |". I don't know how convertkit works, but people will be abler to find you easier on Google and other search engines if you can get your book's title in there.

why be nervous? i signed up... always looking for new grub ideas

Nervous, because it's hard to put so much effort into something and hope that others will see value! Thanks for the support :-)

Mmmm, food. Signed up.

By the way, that web page's title (what appears in your browser's tab) is just "Landing page |". I don't know how convertkit works, but people will be abler to find you easier on Google and other search engines if you can get your book's title in there.

Thanks for the tip. I think I know how to change that!

• 2 weeks later...

To everyone who has signed up already, THANK YOU! I just sent an email to you with a recipe for Chia, Quinoa & Oat Energy Bars that you can make today to take on the trail this weekend. (Something to tide you over until the book is ready...)

If you'd like the recipe, too, but aren't signed up yet, you can add your name to the list and get a copy of the recipe emailed to you. Just click visit this page: https://app.convertkit.com/landing_pages/1951.