• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
kweb

FS: Tents, double sleeping bag, jacket, altimeter

Integral Designs MK1 Lite $275

I purchased this new. Used it 3-4 times. It's been sitting in my gear closet for way to long. Smells a little musty but a soak in Mirazyme should take care of that.

Bibler Ahwahnee 1 $375

I purchased this new. Used it 4-5 times. Selling for $375. This is an original Bibler before they sold to Black Diamond. It did suffer a crampon puncture on Mt. Rainer but was professionally patched by Rainy Pass Repair in Seattle. At that time, I also had them add two guy out points on the back wall. Some light mars in a couple spots from gear rubbing on the inside wall. Purely cosmetic (no punctures).

Big Agnes Saddle Mountain SL 15 Double Bag $500

This is a great doublewide down bag from Big Agnes. I purchased it new and only slept in it one night. Just downsizing the gear closet. Perfect condition. Zero signs of use. Stored unstuffed.

The North Face Ama Dablam PacLite Jacket $60

Men's size Large. Red. I purchased this new from TNF in Seattle many years ago. Cost then was around $400. I have way to many jackets in my closet so it's time to offload this one. Nothing wrong with it. Still in new condition.

Hard to find info on this model, this was the best I could dig up:

http://www.outdoorsmagic.com/product-reviews/the-north-face-ama-dablam-jacket/245.html

Brunton ADC Pro....SOLD

All items come from a pet and smoke free home. Shipping is available at actual cost.