Want to rent/borrow approach skis.

ccox42

I know this is a long shot...A friend and I are headed north for a week and only have one set of approach skis between the two of us. We will make do with snowshoes if necessary but I thought I would put this out there incase a generous soul was willing to let us rent/ borrow an old pair of skis with skins. Anything that would fit a 29.5 scarpa maestrale or a climbing boot would work. Something with silverettas would be perfect. I might be willing to buy them if they are really cheap, otherwise I would rather just borrow them for a weak. Let me know what you think would be fair compensation. We leave Friday 4/3 and will be returning on 4/12. We're in the Seattle area. Cheers.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know how to wax/tune skis? I have a pair of approach skis I would lend in exchange for a tune and wax. Light 163cm skis with Silveretta 400 binders and skins. The binders are size medium, I believe, and have fit a size 11 Inverno, not sure how much bigger they will accommodate. I'm in Issaquah, email if interested. Daniel dash p dash smith at Hotmail dot com.