• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Dave_Schuldt

Seattle Pub Club 1/14/03

New Orleans sounds fime to me. We will save Dad Watsons if Fremont for another week.

100 posts!!! I am proud to have started such a long thread and pissed some people off. See you on tuesday. bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifrockband.gifrockband.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

JEEZUS H> CHRIST there are only like 5 billion bars up there.... seems like you all could FIND SOME PLACE TO GO tongue.gifwink.gif

In reply to the slayer, that is precisely why we always have such a hard time deciding where to go up here in Seattle. There are SO MANY bars, it's hard to make a choice between what's good, what's bad, and what's worth finding out about. It's kind of like a long menu at a renowned restaurant: what to have, what to have (besides cheeburga_ron.gif and HCL.gif and bigdrink.gif).

In Eugene, how many bars do you have? That is a college town, so there's got to be at least 10,000.

OH MY GOD THE BOUNDRY BAY...IS SOO B-HAM IT MAKES ME WANNA PUKE!!!

WHITE TRASH WHITE TRASH THATS THE GOOD STUFF....

For once I agree with you. But a good system is BB for happy hour (4-6, $2 pints) and then of to 'the beav'. Though I know I wont make it up before 6. So my new amended system is to stop at the skagit brewery and fill up my nalgene and drink it on the way.

I'll start a b-ham pub club thread.