• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Mike Lewis

Ride from Lynnwood to St. Helens this weekend?

Hoping to get down there before the reservations start and permits are still free. I was looking forward to snowboarding down while there's still snow. With the low snow-pack this year I speculate the cost of a reservation will not feel worth breathing in all the ash later in summer. Anyone interested feel free to pm, email or call 425 242 8977.

Im in greenlake and took Friday off to enjoy the good weather Fri-Sat somewhere. Was considering adams, but this might be more reliable and work better instead, what day were you planning to go? is there enough snow on st helens to board down? I didnt think there would be much if any at the moment on this one.

I was planning on Saturday and/or Sunday but I don't have transportation as of yet. I found a picture of Mt. St. Helens from last month on nwhikers.net:

16068098153_b81831d7d2_b.jpg

It would only be about 2k of snow but I still want to try it. Probably an easy day hike in these conditions.

NOAA Forecast