• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
twinkletobes

I started an Adventure/Westfalia blog!

I started an Adventure/Westfalia blog!

Im going on a 6month tour of the National Parks of the American West with my girlfriend and cultivating a mentality of wilderness restoration along the way.

Blog topics will include, climbing, photography, van life, DIY, conservation, and whatever we might want to write about. Check it out.

>>> Driven By Nature

15%2BWesty025.jpg

I was a bit skeptical, but you're off to a good start with the blog. You might want to add J-tree to your route though, it is one of the best parks IMO....

We stood on top of 32 mountain summits, visited 19 National Parks and hiked well over 1000 miles. Then we got engaged on top of Mount Ritter.

Prediction fail.

I think the contrast is that rather than spend time boasting on a blog (sharing experiences 9_9) I merely spend the time here continually pointing out the inadequacies of your arguments. :poke:

We stood on top of 32 mountain summits, visited 19 National Parks and hiked well over 1000 miles. Then we got engaged on top of Mount Ritter.

Prediction fail.

What was your favorite place (excepting the personal Ritter moment)?

I think the contrast is that rather than spend time boasting on a blog (sharing experiences 9_9) I merely spend the time here continually pointing out the inadequacies of your arguments. :poke:

You are clearly an expert at "inadequacy"

Tell me about my taxes again, Mr. Besserwisser LOL

Can't wait to read another look-at-me blog 9_9

Better than reading your "look-at-me" spray posts

I like looking at your mom.

I bet his mom is an older woman. I guess I should admire your taste in older women, but since I can't identify with it I have to call you a fucken wierdo. I thought you were more into ewes anyway?

Isn't the spray forum and CC.com our "look at me blog" ? :laf:

Does anyone else watch SNL anymore? This skit was pretty funny. The Millennials:

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/millennials/2916016

Nail -- head.

This video crashes all three browsers on my computer. Can't be me, has to be the video. Fucken thing sucks.

[video:youtube]2tJjNVVwRCY

Can't wait to read another look-at-me blog 9_9

Better than reading your "look-at-me" spray posts

I like looking at your mom.

I bet his mom is an older woman. I guess I should admire your taste in older women, but since I can't identify with it I have to call you a fucken wierdo. I thought you were more into ewes anyway?

Nail. Head.