• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Lowell_Skoog

Posts by fourteenfour - something stinks

Can't believe I'm actually posting in Spray...

What's up with this fourteenfour guy?

Over a period of a few hours on March 8 he dredges up 30+ threads from 2004-05 in the North Cascades forum and gives each an inane little one-line bump. Is he a paid troll or what?

A few thumbs up I can believe, but 30+ just smells bad. What's going on? It feels like a desperation move to stir up traffic.

I'm more impressed that he got Lowell to start a topic in Spray!

I'm pretty sure that is unprecedented.

You'll know it's an inside job if links to the 05 TRs get posted on the Facebook feed...

Can't believe I'm actually posting in Spray...

What's up with this fourteenfour guy?

Over a period of a few hours on March 8 he dredges up 30+ threads from 2004-05 in the North Cascades forum and gives each an inane little one-line bump. Is he a paid troll or what?

A few thumbs up I can believe, but 30+ just smells bad. What's going on? It feels like a desperation move to stir up traffic.

Yeah, I was reading these resurrected posts thinking: wtf is this all about?

i'm enjoying the opportunity to see how wonderfully my spray-fu has evolved over the ages :)

Hell, if Lowell of all people smells a rat and no one from back in the day (a fairly small lot) remembers the lad, it's worth a rigorous inspection. If only I didn't dwell in the land of the lotus eaterszzz....

Hell, if Lowell of all people smells a rat and no one from back in the day (a fairly small lot) remembers the lad, it's worth a rigorous inspection. If only I didn't dwell in the land of the lotus eaterszzz....

Can you give us another hint?

I liked reading a ton of old TR's, and figure his comments were just a long winded version of "bump".

:tup: for fourteenfour