Japan had 47 Ronin, we have 47 traitors

glassgowkiss

Well, one is about the honor, the other one is about disgrace.

The only right thing to do is for all of them just to commit seppuku, live on c-span.

47 traitors

I was laughing my ass off when I have red this: "“I saw the letter, I saw that it looked reasonable to me and I signed it, that’s all. I sign lots of letters."

McKain is traitor

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's interesting how silent Fartweather is on this subject matter. This letter had far worst consequences then any spying ever could.

Oh he expressed an opinion, just not on this thread ;)

Dear Eye-ran,

We'r gonna undue youre nucular deal so we can turd blossom ourselfs a President next year.

Love,

Congressional Opposition Committee for Kandor

All Obama had to do was confirm his Constitutional duty to get Senate confirmation of this treaty if/when the time comes. (Can you think of any reason he might not? Maybe his recent penchant for grand unconstitutional executive orders?) Probably poor form on the part of Senate R's--but arrogant prick el presidente reaps what he sows.

05gop2.jpg

Well, ain't democracy a bitch. :lmao::lmao:

I recall Congressional Democrats sending apology letters galore to Daniel Ortega back in the 80s. Jim Wright, anyone? I also recall Baghdad Jim McDermott hangin' out with Saddam while GW&Co were "negotiating."

Truth is, if we had a remotely competent POTUS and SOS in office now these little American civics reminders wouldn't be necessary. We see Obama as an autocrat and a threat to separation of powers. This is the result of his unconstitutional power grab vis-a-vis immigration and, uhhhmmm, "prosecutorial discretion." This is how it's gonna be until he's out of office. Too fucking bad.

Since we're going off topic lets revisit Seattle vs Tacoma and talk about safe places to live.

http://www.movoto.com/blog/top-ten/safest-places-in-washington/

Or this link

http://s3.amazonaws.com/movotoblog/2014/05/safest-washington/table.html

Big cities don't fair too well in the study, but at least Seattle (#66) is safer than Tacoma (#70). Of course Tukwila manages to beat Yakavegas and score #74