FS: never used climbing rack

Rmp8000m

Hello,

I'm selling a rack of 1.5 sets dmm nuts, 1 set dmm hexs, 1 set metolius nuts, slings, a metolius nut tool, dmm/mammut bionic biners, and a bran new mammut nordwand rope. Total value is over $700. Bought it for a trip then got a lung infection. Selling it for $350 email me @ rmp8000m@gmail.com if you want to buy it. I live in leavenworth but am in Seattle on the weekends. Thanks! Also let me know if you want pictures.

Edited by Rmp8000m

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the details on the DMM nuts? I take it a full set of wallnuts (1-11) and maybe a set of offsets (7-11)? Let me know if you'd split things up, I was going to get the bigger half of the wallnut set soon anyways and might be tempted to go for all of the DMM nuts if the price is right. The rest of the rack doesn't help me much though.

If you aren't interested in splitting it up good luck with the sale!

If the nuts happen to be offsets, I'd definitely be interested. Also, may be interested in the aliens (depending on sizes). Also might be interested in the rope. Obviously, only if you're willing to split things up. Let me know!

Edited by jtodorovich