FS: REI Minimalist Bivy, Optimus Nova stove

DrApnea

Two things for sale located in Wenatchee, WA 98801.

Optimus Nova white gas stove: Multifuel stove (white gas, kerosene, diesel and jet fuel). I think I paid $150 plus whatever the fuel bottle was. Comes with everything in the pictures except the red MSR bottle. (case, stove, tool, extra parts kit, wind screen). it is a few years old but still boils water fast even in the cold at altitude. I don't need it so its gotta go. It is an older version of this one amazon.com/Optimus-of-Sweden-N...

$65 - Local pickup preferred Wenatchee/Leavenworth area. Don't want to ship fuel cans)

REI Minimalist Bivy Sack - I don't remember the specs on this but basically waterproof, bathtub floor, taped seams, 1lb bivy with mesh face cover, and 3 sets of zippers so you can open up holes for your head/arms when trying to cook while still in the bag. Great shape. I just don't bivy as much as I used to.

$35

Let me know if you have questions.

20150225-ForSale007.jpg20150225-ForSale006.jpg20150225-ForSale005.jpg20150225-ForSale004.jpg20150225-ForSale003.jpg20150225-ForSale002.jpg20150225-ForSale001.jpg

Edited by DrApnea

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...