stolen gloves from fire weed hostel in field, bc

nic15

there were a bunch of washington climbers including bryse, dave, michael and some more that were staying at the hostel in field last week. we had a nice chat, and then someone mistakenly took my gloves from the gear drying room. then they went to do tokem pole. these were new gloves, and id love them back. if any body has any information... nic houser 780 292 1109. or nic.of.the.mtns@gmail.com

thanks.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

They're too radically curved in my expierence. I've just used them on a buddies woody a few times though, so I haven't used them very much. The nomic geometry is pretty good and climbs everything well. Only benefit I see to the ergos is they're slightly easier to hang onto for multiple fig 4's and 9's in a row. Fig 4's on nomics are just as easy to do, and the nomic doesn't feel awkward and unwieldy like the ergo.

Unless you're going to climb exclusively at the hall of justice I'd say avoid the ergos (and every time I've climbed there everyone is using either fusions or nomics)

They're too radically curved in my expierence. I've just used them on a buddies woody a few times though, so I haven't used them very much. The nomic geometry is pretty good and climbs everything well. Only benefit I see to the ergos is they're slightly easier to hang onto for multiple fig 4's and 9's in a row. Fig 4's on nomics are just as easy to do, and the nomic doesn't feel awkward and unwieldy like the ergo.

Unless you're going to climb exclusively at the hall of justice I'd say avoid the ergos (and every time I've climbed there everyone is using either fusions or nomics)

A fine and useful post this is