• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
El Hombre

Moutain Hardware EV2 Tent - SOLD

This tent is in excellent condition, you won't find a cleaner tent unless you buy it new. It has only been used a few times. Comes with the footprint and a cotton storage bag. $350.00

Dave

Tent has been sold.

Edited by El Hombre

which year is the tent from? Do you have a link to its specifications?

how many times approx have you used it?

thanks

I don't know the year. It's been unfolded, loosely stored in a spare bedroom inside a cotton bag for at least 5 years. I could find a date of manufacture on it. Here's a link from Mountain Hardware's site: EV2 | Mountain Hardware

It may have been used only 3 times. I can only remember one night on Rainer and twice on Adams. I just set it up and it looks brand new.

Dave