Libtards on Parade: Alcoholism, Corruption, Murder

Fairweather

One thing is clear from your post: populist messages sell--and one need not think any deeper than the thickness of an average bumper sticker.

OK, I'll put you down in the "Fuck it, let the billionaires run this country" column.

Not at all. Put me down in the "People who Think Liberal Populists Don't Have a Fucking Clue" column. Here are contributors to the 2014 election cycle--note that Koch is far, far below Bloomberg and assorted public employee unions on the list. Also note that eight of the top 10 contributors give to Democrats. The more you know...

http://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/list.php?cycle=2014

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all. Put me down in the "People who Think Liberal Populists Don't Have a Fucking Clue" column. Here are contributors to the 2014 election cycle--note that Koch is far, far below Bloomberg and assorted public employee unions on the list. Also note that eight of the top 10 contributors give to Democrats. The more you know...

http://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/list.php?cycle=2014

Put me down in the "Fairweather is full of crap as usual" column.

you post a stat that shows Koch spending $10 million, but that's only part of what they spend and only at the federal level.

""Totals on this page reflect donations from employees of the organization, its PAC and in some cases its own treasury.""

Koch spent about $300 million in 2014

Someone's been reading Mother Jones again. 9_9

Steyer. Bloomberg. Soros. No dark money here!

Here

Twenty-six of the top 100 disclosing donors in America are billionaires. Democrats have gotten more money from Steyer and Bloomberg than Republicans have gotten from all 26 billionaires combined. In total, top-donating billionaires have already given $40.5 million to Democrats and $18.2 million to Republicans.

Republican stalwarts David and Charles Koch run Koch Industries, the nation’s second-largest private company and its 36th-largest donating organization this election cycle. Koch Industries and its employees have disclosed donations of $2.6 million so far, but that figure may underestimate the actual donations from the Kochs, who have famously given millions in dark-money to Republicans in recent election cycles.

Don't be dissin the Koch Brothers, now. They're partnering with the ACLU and other progressive reform groups to end mass incarceration in the US - end the drug war, more public defenders, sentencing reform, reclassification of nonviolent crimes in general.

“The ACLU has a long history of partnering with all kinds of organizations and individuals that can sometimes look unusual on the outside,” said Alison Holcomb, director of the ACLU’s campaign to end mass incarceration. “Mass incarceration is a huge problem, it’s very broad, and we’re delighted that the Kochs and many others on both sides of the aisle are interested in working on this issue.”

The ACLU and the Kochs are discussing proposals for funding, “and if we can find opportunities to collaborate on that,” Holcomb said, “that’s something we’d certainly be open to.”

As a start, the ACLU and Koch entities organized three panels last year on the problems with mass incarceration. Koch groups also collaborated with the ACLU on the issue of providing lawyers to those who can’t afford it.

Reckon they a) Care about more than money and b) don't actually hate poor people.

Complicated world full of complicated peeps.

Still, FW's latest step-on-own-dick thesis is as pointless and clueless as it is poorly presented and supported. Where to begin? Nowwhere - sometimes you just dump what's been in the crisper too long - a quick sniff is all that's needed.

THE REAL BIG NEWS -

The Dawn spacecraft is dropping into orbit around the dwarf planet Ceres as I type this.

FWAWK YEAH.

the question was: was he a patriot? would you have dared dispute his love for god, king n' country despite his latter-day condemenation of cash, coin n' corporations?

-Made me think of the oft-quoted and seldom read essay on the same subject. You ever get around to reading it?

http://www.samueljohnson.com/thepatriot.html

-Seems to me that you can recognize someone's virtues/service as a soldier without applauding whatever particular ideology they happen to promote as a civilian, much less concluding that whatever agenda they're advancing on the home front would prove beneficial to the country in any way if it were ever implemented.

How often do you encounter actual people who take the contrary position?

too busy packing to give sammy a good read, but inshahallah, it will be done, as i like me some old skewl english

i figure patiotism is essentially the civic equivalent of religion, and as such, is prone to a myriad of interpretations, most of which i'll disagree with but all of which i'll have to concede are no more legitimate than my own

i also figure a guy earns 2 medals of honor his patriotism is safe to assume, though in truth ole smedley caught the tale end of an era when said medals were given away like books o' mormon (twenty alone for the massacre at wounded knee :) )

i don't understand your final question but will have to wait till monday to sort it out...

Fairweather, you are either highly ignorant or a world class troll. The Repugnicu*ts are more corrupt than the Dems and have been for a long time. If you can't admit that then you fall into one of the two categories.

Also you are a staunch supporter of Satan and the dark side.

I'm sure you're aware, if you are not completely ignorant, that the upside down pentagram is one of the primary symbols of Satanism?

skull03.jpg

Now to educate your ignorant self and also to see if you can actually be honest (highly doubtful on either score)

Did you know that the architect of the Bush boy's 2000 election theft, non other than KKKarl Rove subsequently initiated turning the 5 pointed stars upside down on the Rethug emblem? And thus gave the Repugnanturd party a new flag? Here you go, this is the new party emblem.

600px-Republicanlogo_svg.png

Another juicy fact about these diabolical satanic henchmen. Did you know that the Bush boy's knickname for Rove was "Turd blossom"? Could it be that these two buddies were rump rangers on the probe to Uranus? You did know that the Bush boy was gay (or at least bi-sexual) did you not?

If you look carefully at the weird way he's holding hands with this Saudi the Bush BOY is in the submissive position according to where his thumb is. Apparently he's enjoying himself also, just look at that turd-blossom eating grin.

bush-king-abdulah-of-saudi-arabia-holding-hands.jpg

polls_bush_kiss_4632_459157_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Fairweather, you are either highly ignorant or a world class troll. The Repugnicunts are more corrupt than the Dems and have been for a long time. If you can't admit that then you fall into one of the two categories.

Also you are a staunch supporter of Satan and the dark side.

I'm sure you're aware, if you are not completely ignorant, that the upside down pentagram is one of the primary symbols of Satanism?

skull03.jpg

Now to educate your ignorant self and also to see if you can actually be honest (highly doubtful on either score)

Did you know that the architect of the Bush boy's 2000 election theft, non other than KKKarl Rove subsequently initiated turning the 5 pointed stars upside down on the Rethug emblem? And thus gave the Repugnanturd party a new flag? Here you go, this is the new party emblem.

600px-Republicanlogo_svg.png

Another juicy fact about these diabolical satanic henchmen. Did you know that the Bush boy's knickname for Rove was "Turd blossom"? Could it be that these two buddies were rump ranging fudgepackers on the probe to Uranus? You did know that the Bush boy was gay (or at least bi-sexual) did you not?

If you look carefully at the way he's holding hands with this Saudi the Bush BOY is in the submissive position according to where his thumb is. Apparently he's enjoying himself also, just look at that turd-blossom eating grin.

bush-king-abdulah-of-saudi-arabia-holding-hands.jpg

polls_bush_kiss_4632_459157_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Wow, I'm speechless. Conspiracy morons are the absolute lowest residents of leftardia. Sorry you're such an idiot. :noway:

edit: If you could avoid using the word "cunt," that would be great. Also, your use of "rump-ranging fudgepackers" is a bit over the top. I'd suggest you drop that one too. Today's American liberal: enlightened and sensitive. :tup:

Edited by Fairweather

Ah, the old fallback, ad-hominem.

Truth hurts eh Fairweather? Because you didn't see it on Faux News or from Brian Williams it can't be true?

Have you seen the American flag lately? Why are the Repugnicrooks stars upside down?

Could it be that Fairweather is just an unwitting tool for Satan?

Is the Washington Times mainstream enough not to be called conspiracy?

wtpage1small.gif

Oh and let's not forget the Repukeniscum PERVERT HALL OF SHAME. It's up to 55 names now.

http://recoveringliberal.com/?page_id=765

excerpt

Republican County Constable Larry Dale Floyd was arrested on suspicion of soliciting sex with an 8-year old girl. Floyd has repeatedly won elections for Denton County, Texas, constable.

Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich of Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania pled no contest to fondling a 10-year old girl and was sentenced to 10 years probation.

Republican Party leader Bobby Stumbo of Floyd County, Kentucky was arrested for having sex with a 5-year old boy.

Republican teacher and former city councilman John Collins of Asbury Park, New Jersey pled guilty to sexually molesting 13 and 14 year old girls.

Republican campaign worker Mark Seidensticker of Nashua, New Hampshire is a convicted child molester.

Republican Mayor Philip Giordano of Waterbury, Connecticut is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8 and 10-year old girls.

A five second examination of the lip kiss reveals it's sloppily photoshopped. Sorry to dissappoint.

Trotting out a handful of child molesters out of a total population of elected officials of well over half a million doesn't exactly correlate conservatism/liberalism with I-heart-kids-in-the-wrong-way-elia. Even at a whopping high estimate of 5% active pedophiles - that amounts to over 25,000 elected diddlers nationwide.

'Turd blossom' is a Texas term that describes beauty emerging from a steaming pile. In Rove's case, it may refer to his ability to help get shitty candidates elected. Or it may refer to Rove's own less than handsome countenance but more than handsome results with regards to electoral politics. In any case, it's not a sexual term.

Furthermore, homosexuality is not pedophilia.

But ya'll knew that.

I hope.

I guess the pic was shopped to exaggerate because of the smile, there's plenty of real ones of him kissing this prince. There's also plenty of evidence bush jr is gay, and that pedophilia and perversion occurs at a higher rate among the super rich. Just look at the Bohemian Grove, Skull and Bones, the Franklin coverup, and the recent pedo ring uncovered in Great Britian. When you can have pretty much any woman you want all you life your attention begins to stray.

Not that I have anything against gays or even satan for that matter. It's just the Republican hypocrisy that bothers me.

. . . Bohemian Grove, Skull and Bones, the Franklin coverup, and the recent pedo ring uncovered in Great Britian. When you can have pretty much any woman you want all you life your attention begins to stray.

Not that I have anything against gays . . .

:lmao: Buckaroo, you are a bonafide nut-job. Still, when you have a chance, I'd love to hear more about 9/11 truth, faked moon landings, con-trails, and, of course, assorted Jewish banking conspiracies. :lmao:

Buck should probably stick with the subject of upside down Republican stars and satanism. It is entertaining :tup:

Discussing Knights Templar scandals could be good subject matter too. :fahq:

It's a waste of time Alpine, Fairweather has no answer for the Satanic symbol on the Repug logo, so he chooses to ignore it. He's too invested in his Orwellian television to ever wake up from his programming.